• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gorre AppLIcation :D HELLOO

Gorre

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Gorre
  2. Location & Age:21,Germany
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):A friend of mine suggested the server though I don't know what his name on here was and he hasn't played for a very long time.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Through a friend as stated above.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes,I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Indeed
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I'm smart,respectful,outgoing,charming,witty,friendly,and the words could go on. I love building and decorating things on Minecraft.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!)HCG5
  10. Additional Info:I'll tell you a bit about myself. I'm 21,I love games,books and I've been playing Minecraft for a year. I've never actually played on a server and playing singleplayer has gotten boring so I'm just looking for a good server to join and meet some new people on.

Gorre

Wood
oh i forgot for that.I was in faction then owner of faction came and saw me destroying blocks on my friends house.He said ADMIN SOMEONE GRIEFING and then admin came and banned me for griefing
that was not griefing