• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GhostOmar's Application

GhostOmar

Gold
  • Minecraft In-game name: GhostOmar.
  • Location & Age: I am from Bahrain and I am 14 years of age.
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was not banned on a previous server, as I mainly played on ssss.me and server.craftedmovie.com for about 1 year now. They got kind of boring so I got referred by Shehab19 to this server.
  • Referral(s): Shehab19.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Shehab19 informed me about it.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I accept.
  • Reason you should be accepted: A good reason I think I should be accepted is because I am a dedicated player, I put most of my gaming time into Minecraft. I really loved the unique classes of World of Warcraft and I have always wanted to get it into Minecraft. Here it is ! :D I think its a great server that I could spend most of my time on.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCG9}
  • Additional Info: I have been playing Online games since I was 11 which was when I started sharing a desktop with my older brother and we started playing World Of Warcraft, I started Minecraft in around April of 2011 when it was around Beta 1.2 or Beta 1.3 not exactly sure. I really like the aspect of Redstone in the game. I think Herocraft may open a huge door for fun.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft In-game name: GhostOmar.
  • Location & Age: I am from Bahrain and I am 14 years of age.
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was not banned on a previous server, as I mainly played on ssss.me and server.craftedmovie.com for about 1 year now. They got kind of boring so I got referred by Shehab19 to this server.
  • Referral(s): Shehab19.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Shehab19 informed me about it.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I accept.
  • Reason you should be accepted: A good reason I think I should be accepted is because I am a dedicated player, I put most of my gaming time into Minecraft. I really loved the unique classes of World of Warcraft and I have always wanted to get it into Minecraft. Here it is ! :D I think its a great server that I could spend most of my time on.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCG9}
  • Additional Info: I have been playing Online games since I was 11 which was when I started sharing a desktop with my older brother and we started playing World Of Warcraft, I started Minecraft in around April of 2011 when it was around Beta 1.2 or Beta 1.3 not exactly sure. I really like the aspect of Redstone in the game. I think Herocraft may open a huge door for fun.

Reviewing

GhostOmar

Gold
So you are 14 on your application, yet over a year ago you were 14 as well

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/300234-【✙chaotic-uniformity✙】13-supernatural-rpg-no-whitelist-247-voting-rewards-《hardcore-pvp》shops┋jobs┋towns┋bountieskill-┋100-slot/page__st__4660__p__10873905#entry10873905

That post was made on December 6th, it is the 20th, so clearly you should have aged.

Also why did you not mention this ban for griefing?

I am sorry, turning 15 on March 27th I said I was 14 when I was 13 because it was only a small time until I really turned 14, I didn't wanna seem too young so I just lied and said I was 3 months older than I actually was. I am sorry I did not mention the ban to be quite honest I totally forgot about that, I am really sorry.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to give you a chance because the ban is a bit on the older side. Make sure you are familiar with our rules, welcome to Herocraft