• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[General] Herocraft Hunger Games :D

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!! AND I HATE READING! Man, that's the only series I COULDN'T stop reading.

Hunger Games for Herocraft sounds awesome, and I would gladly participate as one of the careers ;).

Also, I think it should be required for the players to be in locked channels in the Herocraft Teamspeak, so they cannot talk to anyone on other Teamspeaks or in the Herocraft one. This idea isn't 100% perfect, because you could easily just use skype or vent and afk in the Herocraft one, but Staff could make random trips through said channels in teamspeak to make sure they are active in the channels and not tabbed out in other teamspeaks

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!! AND I HATE READING! Man, that's the only series I COULDN'T stop reading.

Hunger Games for Herocraft sounds awesome, and I would gladly participate as one of the careers ;).

Also, I think it should be required for the players to be in locked channels in the Herocraft Teamspeak, so they cannot talk to anyone on other Teamspeaks or in the Herocraft one. This idea isn't 100% perfect, because you could easily just use skype or vent and afk in the Herocraft one, but Staff could make random trips through said channels in teamspeak to make sure they are active in the channels and not tabbed out in other teamspeaks

Yes, I was thinking about that and I thought it could be used to cheat! :p Good idea! :)

Can I be Claudius Templesmith?

Ah ha! :p I'll be a head gamemaker! xD I'll pwn the hell out of players. Burn forests down and shit! :p I like doing that! :)

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well anyways i posted pretty much exactly this just a little bit more herocraft if that makes sence. Yea @brutalcerate should check this out ;).

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I loved the series and I love this idea even more! xD

A punishment for losing could be a forced title belittling them, that will stay there until the next games end.

Does anybody remember that old game mode where you had to get set up and survive while the lava rose higher and higher? To keep people from hiding underground and to cut off valuable resources after a while, you can try to implement a rising lava game mode. That can also push people to one location for a climatic ending.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I loved the series and I love this idea even more! xD

A punishment for losing could be a forced title belittling them, that will stay there until the next games end.

Does anybody remember that old game mode where you had to get set up and survive while the lava rose higher and higher? To keep people from hiding underground and to cut off valuable resources after a while, you can try to implement a rising lava game mode. That can also push people to one location for a climatic ending.

Yeah like lava survival on Multiplayer Classic? :p That was great! :p I don't know how it would work on HC though.. :p

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
One day all the towns on Dragongarde rebels against the tyranic rule of DHX. They lose the war and DHX punis them by arranging Hunger Games one time every month. @strongholdx this could be great lore ;)

They lose the war and DHX punis them by arranging Hunger Games one time every month. @strongholdx this could be great lore ;)

@strongholdx this could be great lore ;)

I get this 'could make great lore' stuff almost once or twice a week, sometimes more. Putting it on my to-do-list at number 936,463,129,234,233,445,233

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Point being that I can't possibly jam in every idea everyone has into Herocraft Lore. Things will begin to contradict (Spelling?) each other

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Point being that I can't possibly jam in every idea everyone has into Herocraft Lore. Things will begin to contradict (Spelling?) each other
Yeah, i see the problem. I just tagged you so that if you ever had time and will, you could write something ;)

kongrave

Portal
Did everyone just start reading this book or something? I remember reading it a while back, Also, imo the first book was alright but the books after the first really weren't that great.