• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fun party at Airbus's shop Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedKhan

Soulsand
Like a total reset, and being condemned to becoming a Crafter for the remainder of their Herocraft experience? :>

Haha! Completely unfair but who wouldn't find that funny.
At least any camping or PvP might get interesting as Dmil cooks up wacky inventions as a crafter to get kills, Wile E Coyote style.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Brutal saw the video first which was a long time ago and said to not do it again. I also only mastered ranger at that spawner. After that I went thief, got to lvl 44 and got bored so I decided to switch back to ranger and I was level 36 and not 50. I didn't want to level so I went back to ninja. Just recently I mastered ranger, thief, and BM. Which was all done in 3-4 days. Mods and admins verified that the way I mastered those 3 classes to get GM were legit. Anything else you think is true that is false?

There's nothing false about what I said, I just posted relevant information to one of your mastered classes that I found in another thread.

dmil23

Obsidian
Haha! Completely unfair but who wouldn't find that funny.
At least any camping or PvP might get interesting as Dmil cooks up wacky inventions as a crafter to get kills, Wile E Coyote style.
As long as I can use string I will kick ass!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Over 50 posts of evidence dmil doesnt belong on the server. I remember something like that if a mod feels like someone does not fit on the server they can be banned? I for one think dmil wants the server to be a server that caters to the strong and lets the weak rot. The mods/admins do their best to make the server equal for everyone. You don't even let the chance for the new players to gain some levels. I can imagine you replying to this post with some one sentence reply probably 30 seconds after I post this. You probably didn't even read this while thing through. If I was a skilled writer such as those long posts Daz makes (amazing by the way) I would probably write out my mind. Dmil, change the way you think and maybe you get more people to like you and possibly more pvp. I feel bad for the people who follow you and dub themselves "Tree Creepers"

I apologize for my bad skill at writing things out.

Edit: I'm amazed dmil hasn't replied yet with a short, rather stupid response yet.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@dmil23 as much as I enjoyed hanging out with you for a short while, and going along with your trolling to get a sense of the type of player you were, I misjudged you. It's been taking too far (for awhile now), i know you're doing this for "the lolz" and all, but it's gotten out of hand. To the point where the staff is on the verge of perma-banning you for "harassment", "ignoring staff" and "illegal mob-grinding". Personally I don't have a problem with you, but I have to take Airbus' side, frankly because I think the way you're handling this went from "just trollin", to just shear douchebaggery in a matter of hours.

Airbus gave you a choice, you pvp have fun, gain experience, kill some noobs, with no penalty. You threw that away, which I was disappointed at. I regret comparing your similarities to the monarchy of blasphemy, it was ignorant of me to think a new group had surfaced that would bring back the RP'ing aspect of PvP. I realize MoB was full of hackers and I would HOPE you don't follow in the same path as them in that way. Kaliven was a true leader, and honest player, who may have rattled things up for nothing, but for the fun of the game, unlike you. I've lost the respect I had for you that made me think of you as a reasonable player. I can see from Airbus' point of view, you're ruining the game for him, and that's a problem.

P.S. I've joined the KoK, so besides in the PvP tourny (if it's still on), I doubt I will PvP with the TC anytime soon. Looking forward to whooping your ass. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.