• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Froztblood Whitelist App

Froztblood

Gold
  • Minecraft In-game name:
    Froztblood
  • Location & Age:
    College Station, Texas, 22
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
    Relatively new to Minecraft. The mighty Thor appeared unto me and said, Froztblood! Minecraft needs thee! I said, what? I gots exams yo's. He then backhanded me and pointed, and so hear I am. So ya no bans.
  • Referral(s):
    Mutha Effin Thor brah, fo reals.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:
    A couple friends of mine, also of Thor, told me about the awesome possumness of yo server doooog.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
    No, but I might...
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
    Oh Helllz to the Ya, I love me some good structure.
  • Reason you should be accepted:
    I'm awesome, just ask Thor. But for cereals I'm a very fair player, I only troll, or grief as I'm come to learn in the realm of Minecraft, those who ask for it. I do not initiate violence upon others unless they give me just cause. And when they do, I can be very creative with my punishment. But ya mainly the fairness.
  • Additional Info:
    I'm a mechanical engineer, I like makin' fun interesting things. The idea of redstone fascinates me and I can't wait to make something truly epic.

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
  • Minecraft In-game name:
    Froztblood
  • Location & Age:
    College Station, Texas, 22
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
    Relatively new to Minecraft. The mighty Thor appeared unto me and said, Froztblood! Minecraft needs thee! I said, what? I gots exams yo's. He then backhanded me and pointed, and so hear I am. So ya no bans.
  • Referral(s):
    Mutha Effin Thor brah, fo reals.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:
    A couple friends of mine, also of Thor, told me about the awesome possumness of yo server doooog.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
    No, but I might...
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
    Oh Helllz to the Ya, I love me some good structure.
  • Reason you should be accepted:
    I'm awesome, just ask Thor. But for cereals I'm a very fair player, I only troll, or grief as I'm come to learn in the realm of Minecraft, those who ask for it. I do not initiate violence upon others unless they give me just cause. And when they do, I can be very creative with my punishment. But ya mainly the fairness.
  • Additional Info:
    I'm a mechanical engineer, I like makin' fun interesting things. The idea of redstone fascinates me and I can't wait to make something truly epic.

Reviewing.