• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

frownn's WhiteList Application ッ

frownn

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: frownnn
  2. Location & Age: USA, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Not any that I know of or remember
  4. Referral(s): No one
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found it on Bukkit Website
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted, because I love rpg/mmo type games and minecraft at the same time so to have both of my favorite type of games put into one would be AWESOME to play. This would make me so happy :D.
  9. Additional Info: Been playing Minecraft for a little over a year now I have read up on all the plugins you guys have and understand most of them and would enjoy helping out the community.

frownn

Dirt
humm i have no idea what importing is and the spam one is from a kid who advertised this server on mine long ago with a spam bot as i spammed his server back

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well we do ask that you are 100% honest on your application, not disclosing those bans is really not following that.

Please understand that actions such as "Spamming a person back" is not something we want on these servers.

I am going to go ahead and give you the chance, as I do believe it was not something you do all the time.

Welcome to Herocraft =)