• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Freakster780 Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: freakster780
  2. Location & Age: Michigan, 16
  3. Previous Bans: None, But I pretended to be banned on my old server, to avoid issues with a few players, who are now banned I think... I don't remember.
  4. Referral(s): Archestro, J2gay
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: The above players, I've also used your server plugin :).
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft : Now I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, IF i didn't I wouldn't have posted this....
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Other then I love the game and have always played fair... I'm Awesome :p.
  9. Special key: HCf12
  10. Additional Info: I have owned my own public server for about a year, and I was a moderator on Altum, a smallish UK server, note I was not fired, I quit. The link is www.Altummc.co.uk that's in case you want to reference that with the server owner... however I would prefer you didn't, he might get mad at me for going to a new server :oops:.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7