• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

For all the bronys out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
My Saturday is going to be awesome. Ponies and pumpkin pie in the morning, followed by an anime con and a programming project. :3

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
So uh, can we discuss the episodes? Because that is a thing which I think would be fun to do here.
Spoilers below, for people who care and yet have not seen the episodes. Assuming those kind of people still exist.

Characters first:

Yay for more Shining Armor and his Star Wars shout-out. Too bad he was stuck taking care of Cadence the whole time, it would be neat to see him actually develop some as a character. Although, he got to chuck his wife off a castle, and that was funny.

Cadence definitely belongs in the Empire: the place is protected from the tundra outside by the power of love and happiness, and that's exactly what her magic does, plus her cutie mark is the MacGuffin, plus she's a pretty pink princess in a place that when fully powered does your hair and makes you sparkly.

Twilight had a lot of interesting moments this time around. I liked her freakout at the beginning of the episode a whole lot. :3 Felt a lot more 'her' than Lesson Zero did. Apparently she's picked up on Celestia's dark magic, though, which has potential for the future.

Spike gets the Best Pony award for these episodes. There were a couple of good funny moments and a very feels-inducing conversation with Twilight, and he got his first world-saving participation award under his belt.

Luna! Luuunaaahahaha! Luna. Always more Luna. Unfortunately she seemed to be a bit cranky this time around, and still not very talkative. She seems to be particularly uneasy about Twilight and her future. I wonder what it is they're planning. I bet we'll see some stuff about this as the season progresses.

Celestia spends too much money on stained glass. Not much to report here that wasn't mentioned in my Luna section, they kind of stayed together. It makes me uncomfortable that she can use dark magic, though.

Sombra was more of a looming threat than an in-your-face villain, which I think I'm okay with. All of the villains have been pretty varied so far. His limited vocabulary makes me think of him in two ways: On the one hand, it makes him ineffectively evil and kind of funny and adorable for it, but on the other it's scary when you consider that he's spent a millennium as a shadowy vapor, consumed with malice and the desire to return to what he once was. Somebody compared him to Sauron, which I thought was rather apt.

Rarity really, really likes sparkly things. That is all.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Rarity was terrible that episode, after being so selfish/greedy 2 seasons you'd think she would change.

Rainbow Dash had some private scenes with Twilight and she warned her about the heartstone thing. I simply LOVED the part Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were jousting.

Twilight was awesome as always, but kind of dissapointed that she didn't understand that the door was a trap.

Pinkie Pie had so little importance that she could have been a background pony that episode.

Applejack did well keeping people away from the heartstone, wasn't a lot of focus around her though :/

Fluttershy jousting and animal care! Yay

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Dangit, Daz. Curse you. Curse you a thousand times. You're luring me in. I don't have any more time.
You will join the herd.

Some of the best moments last season was when they added 2 fanmade ponies. Derpy Hooves had her own line and 20 sec screentime and Vinyl Scratch had a few sec in The Royal Wedding.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So guys, it's about an hour left to the newest episode. To celebrate, i'll share this amazing wallpaper with you <3

My monitor is way too big to have this as background without the quality being terrible, but it should be fine on any normal size monitors.

Denqoh.jpg

MajorasMask

Ungodly
So guys, it's about an hour left to the newest episode. To celebrate, i'll share this amazing wallpaper with you <3

My monitor is way too big to have this as background without the quality being terrible, but it should be fine on any normal size monitors.

Denqoh.jpg

Reminds me of when we played ''Kings and Queens'' in PE. It was like me running to a cornucopia or something.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
his Star Wars shout-out.
-snip-
Somebody compared him to Sauron, which I thought was rather apt.
And while wandering the internet looking at Doctor Who stuff, I found out about Doctor Whooves. Why oh why do you do this to me. I hate you all. : D :
EDIT: And Daz's new avatar looks amazing. GAH.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
And while wandering the internet looking at Doctor Who stuff, I found out about Doctor Whooves. Why oh why do you do this to me. I hate you all. : D :
EDIT: And Daz's new avatar looks amazing. GAH.
Doctor Whooves has been a MLP character since the first or second episode, and there has been like 55 episodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.