• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

For all the bronys out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Spoiler tags it is then, gimme a sec...

EDIT: All done.
tumblr_mdne33ACBQ1qbazu8o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mdne33ACBQ1qbazu8o2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_mdnfodppBg1rsz047o1_1280.png
tumblr_mdn6t4Crq01r19504o1_500.png
This episode was among my favorites, if only for the fandom and previous-gen shoutouts.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay, I did something I thought I would never do. I watched S3:1

Not entirely sure. Like, some parts interested me, other parts (cough cough singing) were just like "Meh". At any rate, weird story line for a kids' show imo.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2

Not entirely sure. Like, some parts interested me, other parts (cough cough singing) were just like "Meh". At any rate, weird story line for a kids' show imo.
Stop it while you can! They are trying to make you join the dark side!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Yeah, I get the impression that there were more songs than usual in the Crystal Empire eps, and none of them caught my attention musically like At The Gala, or the Aria from the Royal Wedding episodes. Now that's the good stuff.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I know your plans! EtKEnn has been trying to convert me into your cult for 20 years, but I believe in humanity and will never be one. Now you are trying to get the poor TheMormon to join you.
One person can't be a cult, silly filly. Not unless they knew where the Mirror Pool was, anyways.

This thread needs to go die in a hole.
This thread is the hole.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Or until Kainzo destroys it! >:O
I see how it is, y'hater. <_<

And I'd like to think that he'd let this stay open, as one post in offtopic which is not merely some internet e-bonics thread.
I'm not asking anyone to convert, just to... tolerate it a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.