• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fogracvxy Application

Fogracvxy

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Fogracvxy
  2. Location & Age:18 Croatia,Zagreb
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):Youtube
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I saw your new trailer on youtube and i came to apply for server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes,i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe i should be accepted because i believe that this server is truly amazing, sounds like its very well handled and taken care of, and is one of the very few without griefers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCf9
  10. Additional Info:I listen to dubstep music cause thats amating,I play League of Legends got 870 Wins,Minecraft,Call of Duty 4.My hobby is Football and Guitar
  11. In free time im going out with friends :D

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.

Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

1. Minecraft In-game name:Fogracvxy
  2. Location & Age:17&Germany,Berlin
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):Youtube
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I saw your new trailer on youtube and i came to apply for server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes,i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe i should be accepted because i believe that this server is truly amazing, sounds like its very well handled and taken care of, and is one of the very few without griefers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCf9
  10. Additional Info:I listen to dubstep music cause thats amating,I play League of Legends got 870 Wins,Minecraft,Call of Duty 4.My hobby is Football and Guitar
  11. In free time im going out with friends :D

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
*Taking over for hex*
~~Reviewing~~[DOUBLEPOST=1345663449,1345662954][/DOUBLEPOST]@Fogracvxy

I see that you own your own server. Surely that takes a lot of time an effort in terms of upkeep, why the sudden interest in our server?

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
My apologies for the delay, family matters. I will be back with you shortly[DOUBLEPOST=1345677339,1345673218][/DOUBLEPOST]Again, sorry for the delay.
I just want to remind you that here on Herocraft we take our Intellectual Property seriously, and anyone that is found to be here to steal it will receive punishment as seen fit by the Admins. (Normally resulting in a Ban/Worse)
Other than that follow the rules, and Welcome to Herocraft! I will be sending you a message with the server details shortly