• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(FIX ) Cromulous Tardmongers Application

threject

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: threject
  2. Location & Age: Louisiana , 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No bans at all
  4. Referral(s): Bob_de_Blastoise he showed me this server and he is currently playing the server
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Bob_de_Blastoise he was telling me all about hero classes and plugins
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have already
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love to play with other people and build and i would cause no trouble to you. I will play the server a lot because i play minecraft so much.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT8
  10. Additional Info: If i could be accepted it just be great i really feel qualified for the server and i would enjoy playing on the server and with the rest on the minecraft universe. Thanks For Reading

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: threject
  2. Location & Age: Louisiana , 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No bans at all
  4. Referral(s): Bob_de_Blastoise he showed me this server and he is currently playing the server
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Bob_de_Blastoise he was telling me all about hero classes and plugins
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have already
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love to play with other people and build and i would cause no trouble to you. I will play the server a lot because i play minecraft so much.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT8
  10. Additional Info: If i could be accepted it just be great i really feel qualified for the server and i would enjoy playing on the server and with the rest on the minecraft universe. Thanks For Reading

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1355019190,1355019025][/DOUBLEPOST]Minor question, why does your profile state you are 22 but the application stats 21?

threject

Dirt
Yeah i was going to change the birth date because i got it wrong (miss type) but it said to contact an administrator but i didn't know who the administrators were and how to contact them but i did want to change it