• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

the names antonioy1 im a level 1 rogue going to be bard for them big battles id like to join because my good friend yoiyo is allready a resident i was part of the midgard also xD

kris

Wood
My Ign Is DemoniaDevil and yoIyo is my Irl Best Friend, And I'm applying, I have played on the previous map, I was a mason and a alchemist (If that's relevant information) and I was apart of Midgard

atvrider312

Glowstone
Hi! I would love to join this township. I haven't played on HeroCraft long (only about 4 days) BUT I did play MineCraft since 1.3_01. I love to build, socialize and PvP. My class is a Caster and I want to become a Geomancer or Beguilder. I would love to join this town because I don't have one and also been looking for a town for since the time I came to this server. Sadly I have nothing and I am poor (although I had 5 diamonds, about half a stack of iron, and about a stack of coal after mining but I died in lava and lost it all ._. This reminds me, I'm that not bad a mining either :D. Long time ago in a different server I used to be one of the friendliest, nicest player who loved to socialize. I hope to be like again in this server, but specifically in THIS town :D. I hope you will let me it, Thanks for Reading this! Btw mt51874 invited me and taught me about this town and also I don't have have "Teamspeak" nor can I install it... I hope you will still let me in the town thanks! And one last thing can you guys choose what benefits you guys? Geomancer or Beguilder. Thanks!
get teamspeak and we will talk

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
the names antonioy1 im a level 1 rogue going to be bard for them big battles id like to join because my good friend yoiyo is allready a resident i was part of the midgard also xD

My Ign Is DemoniaDevil and yoIyo is my Irl Best Friend, And I'm applying, I have played on the previous map, I was a mason and a alchemist (If that's relevant information) and I was apart of Midgard
Since yoIyo vouched for you guys, you two are in, I'll pm you the ts address so we can talk.

i was reccomended by matt5327
Same goes to you since matt did recommend you.

Debesukaleejs

Legacy Supporter 3
Somebody add me pleas, Greek approved few days ago, to bad the town was being raided.
IGN: Debesukaleejs

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
We need to stop this mass of new recruits. Ironpass did this exact thing and look where it ended up. We need to stop NOW

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
We need to stop this mass of new recruits. Ironpass did this exact thing and look where it ended up. We need to stop NOW

i agree with strong this shit is getting silly we havnt even finished the profession wings of the castle yet.everyone is living here there every were.
people think they can claim the underneath of the castle too shit needs to get organised fast, or we are going to fall fast and hard. We need to work with what we got.

"One warrior is worth a thousand soldiers" my point being 20 strong unified members is worth more than 60 unorganized members

Debesukaleejs

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, i hope im still in. Im willing to help building and getting materials and getting organised.
It would be good maybe if we would have roles, somebody would be responsible let's say to organize who puts their bed where.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
We aren't mass recruiting. You are mistaken. If you see someone you do not know well, they are friends with someone you DO know well. So get in game and stop complaining, we've made some friends that you should try and get to know before you bash our decisions

Crownz

TNT
Ran the tree creepers out of their settlement. Good luck getting it back.

screenshot20120115at157.png

Shot at 2012-01-15

screenshot20120115at114.png

Shot at 2012-01-15

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Guys really 54 citizens? What happened to the beggining of town when it was 22 and you said we weren't going to recruit at all really and we were being careful on who we recruited that is way to much people.
/like 20x over