• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome! I hope we provide what you are looking for! If it's material for your LP series we have been doing a lot of raids recently: maybe that's wprth recording.

I was thinking we should start a chicken farm, collect all the eggs and either make lots of cake or have an egg fight once we become a town. @GreekCrackShot aim a little higher than a pool part :p
Maybe even a celebratory raid?

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I was thinking we should start a chicken farm, collect all the eggs and either make lots of cake or have an egg fight once we become a town. @GreekCrackShot aim a little higher than a pool part :p

Was that idea inspired by you guys trashing the Collective egg farm? Lol, that was so fun fighting you guys in that tiny room.

Chicken farm are fun though, good luck!

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome! I hope we provide what you are looking for! If it's material for your LP series we have been doing a lot of raids recently: maybe that's wprth recording.

Im sure we will find lots to record :)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol pool parties RULE! and I see that you're embracing the Evilness? Everything is falling into place nicely.... Got the Assassin title today as well, currently on a 53 streak

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello, I would like to Join. I have been playing since August 6 2011(since zeal). I have great pvp skills. I am a warrior. I don't know what I'm going to spec in. I don't really care whatever is the best for the town I would choose. I'm also pretty good with building. I'm so-so with redstone I've built a couple locks. I hope you will accept me.

xStyk

Dirt
Hello I would like to join this town I am a veteran herocraft player. I was part of the town Midgard on the Zeal map and i would love to be with you guys on thsi map.

yoIyo

Obsidian
Hello, I would like to join the town of Erebos. I was on the former Zeal map and was part of the Midgard Council all the way until its downfall. Hope you accept my request as for i may be able to assist you in whatever it is that may be needed.

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
@GreekCrackShot you need to write on the first post we arnt recruiting...

I need all the casters to pm me... i need to get you guys into a convo to discuss the tower and rooms...

I have Malphugus, Matt, Evanist, DanVon

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@GreekCrackShot you need to write on the first post we arnt recruiting...
It doesnt say anywhere we are recruiting. I said if you message me and atv and ask to be considered to join. But yeah since @Fubar is head of military affairs, he is handlind this too. But yeah from now on anything related to recruitment should generally be handled via pm or ts. Yoiyo and xstyk are considered an exception after officials in Erebos vouched for them, i'll update the post later today, I'm at school now and the connetion sucks to bad for me to make multiple edits.

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
As far as the not recruiting thing this needs to be discussed in length in an upcoming talk amongst the leaders if possible. I understand it is safety in screening candidates but I must also point out there is also safety in larger numbers. I will save the rest of this convo for a future meeting or private pm. @GreekCrackShot @atvrider312 @Kalkyte @look_out @anyone else this pertains to lol

HollowSith

Diamond
I'd just like to say, NICE.FUCKING.BASE. Raiding it today I was actually shocked to see it actually looked badass! Seriously, looks sick guys. Who designed it? I'm excited to see it when it's done, even if I'm killing you while doing it ;)