• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Mmmmh, this town does seem like its going to be realy fun. I am a old member of Ironpass, and I would like to join this town. I see quite alot of the old members that I use to play with, so I do feel like this town would be good. So any way for me to join? Asking politely xD

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Mmmmh, this town does seem like its going to be realy fun. I am a old member of Ironpass, and I would like to join this town. I see quite alot of the old members that I use to play with, so I do feel like this town would be good. So any way for me to join? Asking politely xD
The IP guys vouch for you, so I'm fine with you joining, do you have teamspeak?

@skyboy49707 hey man, if you're still serious about joining, I hope we can talk in teamspeak sometime before the wipe. I haven't forgotten that you asked to join, and all we need to do is discuss in teamspeak along with @atvrider312

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes, I do, thought usually I did not use it much.

I am gonna try to be actif, thought I do have quite alot of games I am playing now. I will see.

Loggin in team speak right now if you want.