• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadia

Stone
IGN? tigereye97
When did you join HeroCraft? June 16, 2012
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? Kekosawr messaged me referring me to the city :)
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? Rogue (plan to select Ranger) and I plan to select Miner as a Spec.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I am pretty active, anymore Minecraft is all I do. So no doubt I will probably contribute to the city (and be proud to) over time. Mining is my thing and I don't ever get bored of it, if that would mean anything.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? None
Can you use TeamSpeak? I could, but I do not have it. If it is needed I will definitely get it :)
Additional information pertaining to your application? I am pretty responsible considering I own my own server and I know what it's like to have to control a bunch of people and their wrongs if any. So, you should not expect anything wrong of me.

I made the application a bit easier to read for you :)
If you want me to add more to my application I will do. If its not good enough its because I made this application at 4 AM (thus proving my activity) and I really can not think haha.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Accepted! You sound like the man. Mining is everything in herocraft and we feel that you will be a great addition to Altum. Plz MSG eagles90809 or Kekosawr for info about getting to the town

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
@Danda could we get this thread closed and moved? I made a new one and this one's causing some confusion.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Status
Not open for further replies.