• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Feld's App.

feldemon12

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:feldemon12
  2. Location & Age:US, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):N/A
  4. Referral(s): i know danda and the crew, if that helps...
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:from danda, draconis and the like.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I think i should be accepted because i would provide a valuable part of the pvp scene, and i believe i could be a valuable and interesting part of server chatter.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCf10
  10. Additional Info: I do not grief, but i can if it is allowed... also, posting a picture of something i have built is irrelevant, as i am a pvper, and thats about it. unfortunately, the oly way to prove this is through actions.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:feldemon12
  2. Location & Age:US, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):N/A
  4. Referral(s): i know danda and the crew, if that helps...
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:from danda.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I think i should be accepted because i would provide a valuable part of the pvp scene :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCf10
  10. Additional Info: I do not grief, but i can if it is allowed...

Why does your profile state you are 31 but your application says 13?

In addition please explain this ban in detail:

[username] => feldemon12
[issuer] => BobTheNaturalist
[server] => mc2.joe.to
[reason] => Violation of nature (lightstone 150.0946629877694 85.0 -58.026099020580254). http://forums.joe.to for unban
[time] => 2011-08-28 21:44:42

@feldemon12

feldemon12

Dirt
i frankly can not remember that. i am sure i did that. also, yes i did lie about my age, but i usually put down the 1980 date. trust me, i would have been smart enough to have put the same dates, its just the 1980 date is just kinda my thing. i know this is probably the worst first impression and i am sorry. also, i will be on your teamspeak, or other such voicechatting program to talk to you more, if your on, or another admin. im sorry, i hadn't remembered that ban. and frankly, this is the first time i have heard of it.

feldemon12

Dirt
Well, thank you for that little help with it, I enjoy day z, if it would lag less, but you know, i deal with it. I have been playing Mount & Blade: Warband quite a bit lately, not too good at it, but w/e. I also enjoy league of legends. i am quite excited for the release of smite, a game that is a kind of mix between SMNC (for anyone who has played it) and league. Well, thats all about my gaming life. i am quite boring in real life, i usually just sit here and veg.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, thank you for that little help with it, I enjoy day z, if it would lag less, but you know, i deal with it. I have been playing Mount & Blade: Warband quite a bit lately, not too good at it, but w/e. I also enjoy league of legends. i am quite excited for the release of smite, a game that is a kind of mix between SMNC (for anyone who has played it) and league. Well, thats all about my gaming life. i am quite boring in real life, i usually just sit here and veg.

Many of our members have been playing Smite recently:

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/smite.20984/#post-184753
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/smite-gamertags.21574/

And of course LoL:

http://herocraftonline.com/main/forums/league-of-legends.54/

Since the ban is almost a year old, I was not too concerned about it but I do have to question them. The age thing is not too much of a concern either as you are the legal age to join ((Per COPPA)), and everything else I have found does show you as 13.

So nothing left to say but welcome to Herocraft @feldemon12