• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fataltr1cksh0t's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: fataltr1cksh0t
  2. Location & Age: 17, CA
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A quick google search led me here.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I have read and agree to both.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love RPG's, and I also have a love for minecraft, and I think that I can make the server a more exciting place. I also love the idea of a class system, and I have always played a rouge character in any RPG that I play, so I look forward to specializing in that category.
  9. Additional Info: I enjoy playing soccer in my free time. I am a developing a love for coding, and am currently attempting to master objective C. I enjoy watching action movies, and I love netflix. I have been playing minecraft for a long while now, and although I did leave it for a small amount of time for school reasons, I am back and ready to get my PvP on.
(Edited for more length)

This may have been may friend a bit back, because when I left minecraft for a small while (as mentioned above), I let him use my account in my absence. He no longer has access to my account, though. Sorry about that.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, so long as he doesn't have the password again.
Everything looks good, welcome to Herocraft. Please check your inbox.