• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

F6776 White-list application

f6776

Gold
  • In-game name: f6776
  • Location and Age: United States of America. 16. Going to be 17 in 9 days.
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None
  • Referral(s): CloakandDagger
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I was looking for a new server to play on, and found it on Minecraftservers.net
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCF5
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am a very well rounded minecraft player. I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now. I am a great community player, I don't whine, I don't grief, and i use good grammar. I am not a Jerk, and I can role-play semi decent. I have a friend on the server who can vouch for me. I am an overall nice guy and good minecraft player, and i am honest. I look to help build up the community by a fun mix of rp a little pvp (ie. Raids) and/or helping new people when i get further along in the server.
  • Additional Info: My name f6776, has sometimes confused people with thinking that i am younger than i really am, the name came from me using it long ago, and it has stuck with me. In reality this is not true, i am mature and have good manners. CloakandDagger is my brother, yes we share the same ip, but we are both mature, and do not mess with each others accounts. My hobbies are Parkour, and i play guitar, have been for about 5 years. And most importantly minecraft. I used to be a mod on my friends Server, which is now offline. It was Truzzie.net. I love to cook, and my fling is anything asian, whether it is Ramen or sushi. I love sushi, and maki (a sort of sushi, but does not contain raw fish, and there is and extra layer of rice on the outside.) Thank you for reading and reviewing this application. and i look forward to seeing you on the server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • In-game name: f6776
  • Location and Age: United States of America. 17.
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None
  • Referral(s): CloakandDagger
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I was looking for a new server to play on, and found it on Minecraftservers.net
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCF5
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am a very well rounded minecraft player. I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now. I am a great community player, I don't whine, I don't grief, and i use good grammar. I am not a Jerk, and I can role-play semi decent. I have a friend on the server who can vouch for me. I am an overall nice guy and good minecraft player, and i am honest.
  • Additional Info: My name f6776, has sometimes confused people with thinking that i am younger than i really am, the name came from me using it long ago, and it has stuck with me. In reality this is not true, i am mature and have good manners.

Reviewing

f6776

Gold
CloakandDagger is my Brother, sorry, i probably should have mentioned that in the post, and it says sixteen because my birthday is in about 10 days, and i am turning 17, so for the sake of it i just put 17.