• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EVIL_COOL's Application

EVIL_COOL

Iron
Minecraft In-game name: EVIL_COOL
Location & Age:Iowa, 23
Previous Bans from other Servers (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s):none
How did you hear about Herocraft?:none
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes try to every day.
Special key : {HCE9}
Additional Info: I'v posted a screenshot of a little town i made. im on minecraft ones a day. i really want to work with other player's to make a great city.

Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. Iv been playing different server's an your's is the one for me. I follow the rule's. Making towns, castles, small citys is one of my strong point's in building. An i want others to enjoy what i'v made.

Attachments

• 2013-01-20_15.57.22.png
    2013-01-20_15.57.22.png
    861.9 KB · Views: 2

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: EVIL_COOL
Location & Age: Iowa, 23
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): none
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. Iv been playing different server's an your's is the one for me. I follow the rule's. Making towns, castles, small citys is one of my strong point's in building. An i want others to enjoy what i'v made.How did you hear about Herocraft?: none
Additional Info: I'v posted a screenshot of a little town i made. im on minecraft ones a day. i really want to work with other player's to make a great city.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1358732595,1358732575][/DOUBLEPOST]Your application is not complete. Please correct it and reply back so I am alerted. Thanks

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Special key : HCE1

Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. Iv been playing different server's an your's is the one for me. I follow the rule's. Making towns, castles, small citys is one of my strong point's in building. An i want others to enjoy what i'v made.

Your special key is incorrect. Please correct it on the application and rely back so I am alerted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Special key : {HCE1}

I take it you are still not going to correct it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Special key : {HCE666}

so is it that the key is already used

No that key is not correct either...

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Special key : {HCE9}

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1359062985,1359062554][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted