• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Everyone drop what you are doing, a new block is coming.

ARE YOU PUMPED FOR A NEW BLOCK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Villigers are invincible. They have 50 million hp.

o_o Just a little too much. Making them killable so long as they drop a few trade items (If you're fine with those Iron Golems) would be nice..

Either way, loving the stuff that Minecraft is putting in. Honestly, I haven't liked any of the updates after pistons very much, apart from the End and Melons - but this all looks pretty good to me.

Woah. Upside-down stairs? Since when did that happen, haha. *must use for construction of awesome things*

Pillars. HELL YUSS

I wonder how we ought to handle Enderchests... It's kind of like a private bank. OP?

Enderchests while mining = drop transfer for all

At the moment, Enderchests can be accessed by anyone in the entire server, and it's a relatively small inventory. By vanilla, there's only one Enderchest Data saved in the server, and that stuff can be accessed by whoever comes across an Enderchest just about anywhere. If you put stuff into your supamagicalchest while you were mining as a drop transfer, some random guy from across Dragongarde from another town could pick it up.

In that form, they seem a little bit useless for multiplayer seeing as anyone with the chest could snatch up anything that was inside while it was being used, but it is interesting, and the shared inventory for the entire server in those chests is intended, apparently. All I can think of is putting in a plugin to make it more useful, removing it altogether, or making them only placeable by a certain class, such as a Merchant or perhaps an Enchanter, as a very very risky means of trade. If they did come into use in their vanilla form, it would be useful if nobody else but the intended recipients used the chest, but it would also be easy to scam.

A final thing that interests me is the Ender Chest's potential to carry secret messages around a map through a combination of its item transfers and written books. /tell is probably more useful, but it'd be a lot cooler. :D

Fit29

Coal
MC1.3 is shaping up to have some pretty neat (if not really robust) features. Writable books, Large Biomes, Cocoa plants... And now Enderchests and trading with villagers. Cool stuff.

I wonder how we ought to handle Enderchests... It's kind of like a private bank. OP?
It is basically a free LWC. I think we should charge players for access to an Enderchest, for a little bit more than a LWC, like 650 coins.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
As above, Enderchests by vanilla are server-shared, so they're more of a donation box than an LWC. If there are two Enderchests in absolutely any area of the server, they will both contain the same inventory. Only one Enderchest Inventory can exist per server without modifications.

It is basically a free LWC. I think we should charge players for access to an Enderchest, for a little bit more than a LWC, like 650 coins.