• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Everyone drop what you are doing, a new block is coming.

ARE YOU PUMPED FOR A NEW BLOCK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fit29

Coal
Apparently it is big enough for her to note it. Let us discuss what this new block could be and, when we see it in the next snapshot, how amazing it apparently is.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
What would be interesting off the top of my head is an antenna block to send items from one place to another via vanilla. A bit like an item teleporter. Or maybe send a redstone signal from one place to another 'wirelessly' without requiring plugins.

All the same, I do like cupcakes.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Woah. Upside-down stairs? Since when did that happen, haha. *must use for construction of awesome things*

This better be colour-able marble... *grrr mumble*

Or some more minerals, hell, I'd even accept sticks becoming weapony ;)

agentjwall

Godly
If you haven't heard, its emerald blocks. Emeralds are used for trading with villagers for items (And they totally look like rupees!). Although it's a little strange that the bock is red but the emeralds are green...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
MC1.3 is shaping up to have some pretty neat (if not really robust) features. Writable books, Large Biomes, Cocoa plants... And now Enderchests and trading with villagers. Cool stuff.

I wonder how we ought to handle Enderchests... It's kind of like a private bank. OP?

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
So guys, How about them enderchests. They are basically that extended backpack everyone was asking for!

Wow that's awesome, I think Kainzo needs to make villagers untouchable with this update though, or something...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
My comment was to Agent who said emeralds are only green. There are such a thing as red emeralds.
He said it was odd that the block was red but the emeralds were green. Not "but emeralds are green".

However it was just a careless mistake and not one you're in the habit of making, so I won't deduct points for it. ;D

agentjwall

Godly
My comment was to Agent who said emeralds are only green. There are such a thing as red emeralds.

Sorry I should have clarified: Emeralds in minecraft are only green, but the ore you mine them from is red. But technically Emerald does imply that it is green: Emerald comes from French, Ésmeraude, and Medieval Latin, Esmaraldus, originally derived from Latin, smaragdus, meaning literally "green gem."