• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENT] Graveyard Build Competition! WOO!

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
I like how you point out the part where PvPers got so many prizes, and that its time to give the PvEers an advantage, well is there a PvP event planned for the FIRST day of the new map? I understand we have to reward the people who do nothing but seriously? just give them loot crates.
People who do nothing? Sounds like you're just bitter. We shouldn't shaft the people in this building event.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I like how you point out the part where PvPers got so many prizes, and that its time to give the PvEers an advantage, well is there a PvP event planned for the FIRST day of the new map? I understand we have to reward the people who do nothing but seriously? just give them loot crates.
The only good out of the prizes is the lootcrates. There isn't much to buy with the money early in the map.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Thats great, but what are the prizes, are they going to be something that pretty much guarantee's being able to buy a noble plot from Day 1, Second 1 coming out on the server? See the problem here?
No, I don't see a problem. What's it to you?

EDIT: Also we don't even know if we'll have noble plots available on the first day. :D

Last edited:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
If you guys have a problem, make a plot. It's an OPEN contest for ANYONE. It isn't focused on builders only or PvPers. I am both. This is a fair. You guys are just whining like children.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
If you guys have a problem, make a plot. It's an OPEN contest for ANYONE. It isn't focused on builders only or PvPers. I am both. This is a fair. You guys are just whining like children.
With 4+ architects i'd really be surprised if anyone else wins.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Honestly, what's not fair is having their prizes shafted because of the wipe issue. These people started with an expectation to get these prizes. I won't be a jerk and take that away from them. I'm fair and honest, even with people who don't deserve it. You guys will be fine for money, stop worrying about it and concentrate on your own gameplay.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
I think I'll just lock this thread. This isn't constructive. Sorry.

I will however do this as changed in OP

Souls will be handed out at a later date to prevent day 1 advantage.
But crates will be day 1.

Last edited:

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
1st: Aryios
2nd: MariusAbyssal
3rd: Dreamcycler & JORIZQUI

Grats everyone! All of them were super awesome and it was really hard to choose a winner!

Souls will be granted on Friday!

Last edited:

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
1st: Aryios
2nd: MariusAbyssal
3rd: Dreamcycler & JORSQUI

Grats everyone! All of them were super awesome and it was really hard to choose a winner!

Souls will be granted on Friday!
*JORIZQUI XD

any chance we can get screenshots of the winners here? I am curious of what the other 2 look like.