• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENT] Graveyard Build Competition! WOO!

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Thats great, but what are the prizes, are they going to be something that pretty much guarantee's being able to buy a noble plot from Day 1, Second 1 coming out on the server? See the problem here?

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Thats not my point, i still find it unfair even if i got first place.
Hey, wasn't my idea. But the reasoning (I'm guessing) is that we always give so many prizes to PvPers, and they always have an advantage financially because of it. We had a lack of PvE events this map (just because they're harder to plan and execute, they take a lot of work). So for once good builders will have a chance to have an advantage. Truth be told when I set the competition, the wipe date wasn't certain. So I didn't expect to have to roll the prizes over. I considered changing from using souls to something else but in the scheme of things 1000s isn't going to be that big of a deal. This map money will be easier to get. There will be plenty of events and competitions to earn some.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, wasn't my idea. But the reasoning (I'm guessing) is that we always give so many prizes to PvPers, and they always have an advantage financially because of it. We had a lack of PvE events this map (just because they're harder to plan and execute, they take a lot of work). So for once good builders will have a chance to have an advantage. Truth be told when I set the competition, the wipe date wasn't certain. So I didn't expect to have to roll the prizes over. I considered changing from using souls to something else but in the scheme of things 1000s isn't going to be that big of a deal. This map money will be easier to get. There will be plenty of events and competitions to earn some.
I like how you point out the part where PvPers got so many prizes, and that its time to give the PvEers an advantage, well is there a PvP event planned for the FIRST day of the new map? I understand we have to reward the people who do nothing but seriously? just give them loot crates.