• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENT] Egg Hunt!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I will give you all a hint.

Look high; look low. They're all spread around. 2 per quarter the little rabbit tells me, 1 in spawn and 1 hidden randomly.

10 per map; He really likes islands...

I'll give another hint if need be later tonight... I'm beginning to think this little guy is better then you champions of Haven... Oh My.

Coolerz251

Legacy Supporter 6
hmm quick question do we need to make an album if we only got one egg or can we just post the screenshot directly?

plz admins screenshot map and mar where is eggs after event so i can suicide.... 2 fawking days i walk around and .... AAAAAA

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
so whoever finds the most gets the prize? what if people are tied for 1st will that eliminate the other places? and I guess ill go looking tomorrow
its a raffle, you get one per egg you find, so everyone has a chance, some have more chances than others! and i might throw in something for the person who found the most