• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENT] Egg Hunt!

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
2014-04-19_151554_zps96f92cd8.png

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Raffle will be on the 22nd at 9pm cst! This will give time for people who forgot to upload their screens to do it now!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Most eggs found = You win = no.

Finding eggs just put your name in the hat once more. It does not mean you are guaranteed to win.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
however, I think it's not fair and it's stupid, and there are actually talking about other things,u did not want to give someone like him http://imgur.com/a/6o7t2 600s and $ 10 store credit, and based on that you drew the winners,actually have given to people who are not supposed to get,this brings us to the fact,that someone has put effort to find as many eggs does not need it because it means nothing,I know that useless I write anything,it is your decision
Actually, nothing was their decision for who was a winner. It was a RANDOMLY generated pick aka a raffle as Xanipher said.

Ex:
Player 1 - 5 Eggs found = 5 tickets
Player 2 - 4 Eggs found = 4 tickets
Player 3 - 4 Eggs found = 4 tickets
Player 4 - 2 Eggs found = 2 tickets

This means player 1 has the advantage because he has 5/15, or 1/3, of the tickets in the raffle but just because someone has the most tickets in a RANDOM pick does not mean they will win or that the other participants are forgotten about.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
however, I think it's not fair and it's stupid, and there are actually talking about other things,u did not want to give someone like him http://imgur.com/a/6o7t2 600s and $ 10 store credit, and based on that you drew the winners,actually have given to people who are not supposed to get,this brings us to the fact,that someone has put effort to find as many eggs does not need it because it means nothing,I know that useless I write anything,it is your decision
Listen. The rules and the information were laid out before hand, if you did not agree to the terms then you did not have to participate. I put a lot of time and effort into these events. Some people can't spend all easter looking for eggs because they have to spend it with family. I like to give everyone a chance and not feel left out because they have family obligations. I'm deleting all of your comments as they are inappropriate and rude.

IT WAS A RAFFLE, as was stated from the beginning. The screenshots were assigned ticket numbers, and the numbers were fairly drawn using random.org.

The person you keep linking IS BANNED right now. He does not count anyways.