• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENT] BATTLEDOME 5v5 - *HULK SMASH*

Avoir

Obsidian
@Xanipher I feel like 15 minute cooldown skills like layhands and harmtouch should all be banned for these, tournaments, until every class gets a 15 min cooldown (ultimate) skill. Because they just seem too op. (So I have a feeling that we'll be seeing lots of pallies...)
That's a pretty horrible idea, what we should do if people are complaining about layhands or harmtouch is make it that if they use thier skill they don't have the option of waiting 15 minutes before a fight so it can get off CD.

Isaaclite

TNT
That's a pretty horrible idea, what we should do if people are complaining about layhands or harmtouch is make it that if they use thier skill they don't have the option of waiting 15 minutes before a fight so it can get off CD.

Thats a good idea, so paladins/dreadknigths have to weigh out their decisions on whether they should use layhands/harmtouch earlier or save it till later

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm afraid to enter, cause I'm afraid my parents are going to pull a "You can't play" just as I sit down to fight in the Tourney. So I'm gonna wait for until it's closer to the date to play.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Maxed Berserker looking for a team, I also have maxed ranger, ninja, paladin, druid and dragoon

Isaaclite

TNT
Maxed Runeblade (lvl 63 right now, but will be maxed by then), anyone willing to accept me into their team?

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
Why dont we just remove the CD for the tourney? + Franky, are you playng??

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Team Name: WheresMyjeep
Team Leader: @bfittipaldi
Team Participants:
@LightningCape
@kenster1092
@Irishman81
@Aryios

Jeep-involved-in-Van-Buren-crash-scene-jpg.jpg

This is no longer a team.

Last edited: