• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENT] BATTLEDOME 5v5 - *HULK SMASH*

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
if I could I would want a Cleric (Jupiter) necro (me) and 3 pallies and the cleric could keep my hp up from dark ritual

Isaaclite

TNT
@Xanipher I feel like 15 minute cooldown skills like layhands and harmtouch should all be banned for these, tournaments, until every class gets a 15 min cooldown (ultimate) skill. Because they just seem too op. (So I have a feeling that we'll be seeing lots of pallies...)

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@Xanipher I feel like 15 minute cooldown skills like layhands and harmtouch should all be banned for these, tournaments, until every class gets a 15 min cooldown (ultimate) skill. Because they just seem too op. (So I have a feeling that we'll be seeing lots of pallies...)
well no shit they will be there, they are a tank with heals and a revive

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Still need a group cuz I don't think @FrankyDemon be there and I don't wanna be with coolbeans :p

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
@yeelowsnow I can replace Jonsoon since he is on vacation. I'm willing to go either bard, paladin, or Druid

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
CoolBeans279 = Disciple
Squiddeh = Cleric
Truzle = Necro

Recruiting OP pally plzz