• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EnduringInsanity - Whitelist Application

Hello, before I start my application I have applied here before and got denied. I was denied for lying on my application. This was around a year ago, and I think I have grown up and matured. The ban was a really long time ago and it was only a 7day ban. The server I use to play on before died and I stoped playing minecraft. I really want to play minecraft again and I realize this would be the best server for me, so please consider my application again. So here is my new application.

1. Minecraft In-game name: EnduringInsanity.
  2. Location & Age: I live in Ontario and I am 16 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): So I have been banned on SGCraft before around a year ago, I have learned from this ban and I have greatly matured in the time being. In the time I did not play minecraft I had let some people use my account and they have gotten a ban on a server called "GodCraft" I think it was exploiting or something. That ban is irrelevant tho.
  4. Referral(s): Google.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I haz.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well I really want to get back into minecraft, I have been playing lots of other games in the time being and I thought this would be a great return. I like to think of my self as a great builder and very dedicated. I have read the wiki and I love the combat system and the "Heroes" mod. I think I would fit in the community very well since I get along with almost everyone. I always have a positive attitude and I have learned from my mistakes from before, I wont be doing anything that involves breaking the rules.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCE16.
  10. Additional Info:
    Link 1 : http://www.scourgecraft.net/threads/my-new-town.1737/
    I have mentioned I am a good builder and am very dedicated. One projects that's show both of these traits is my underwater city. It took a great deal of time(2-4 months) lots of patience and a great amount of skill. The sphere were done fully by hand, I had found an application that shows the blocks of each layer of the sphere depending on the radius. Looking at the 3D model I placed each block according to it. I have done a lot more work on them but the server map was wiped.

Link 2: http://www.minecraftaddicts.com/worldmap.php ( Go to historic world map, then to cords 2750 , 300.)
    That is my plot that I worked on for a few months, I had built it my self. It looks more impressive ingame, the reason I am not on that server anymore is because vanilla minecraft started to get boring and I wanted some PvP aspect not just creative, again this was all done by hand, mined, etc..

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
No, I have taken the account once I had seen what they had done. They were pissed but I don't plan on letting them back on.

Please do not post on Whitelist Applications. Do you have something to do with this app?

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I've found another ban. Could you please explain this one?

[username] => EnduringInsanity
[issuer] => Deaygo
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => Auto-ban: Chat Spam
[time] => 2011-09-13 12:58:59

I have messaged an Admin that server. This is what I have wrote "Hello, today I was trying to apply to a different server and a moderator noticed a banned on this server. He asked be about it and I said I have no idea what it was, I have never been on this server in my life before I just created an forum account right now, This must be some sort of mistake I just needed to clear up things since it is affecting other applications for me."

oh I see, To tell you the truth I have no idea, the only logical explanation I could think of is when he was making his account Chrome probably used the Auto fill in thing for the age. On my profile it says I was Oct 23, it was actually Nov 23rd. It was a little mistake I made when I was selecting the months but I use Nov 23 for all my other forums. So google chrome must have filled in automatically and he didn't change or the more likelier scenario he was too lazy to change it.

As I said I made this account long time a ago and I put Oct by accident but I always use November because thats what chrome remembers from recently. I know all this sound really sketchy and like lie, and I know you kinda thinking I might have an alt account I would be too, but if I did would I try to register this account again? Anyway I made the appeal but I have not got a response yet. My best guess would be that while my "friends" were using the account they got me banned here as well and I didn't know about it because it wasn't a problem till now. They didn't tell me about the first banned I actually found out about via googleing my name. Anyway I know I have been a big inconvenience and I am really sorry about that. This is the link to the appeal. http://nerd.nu/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/15772/enduringinsanity-deaygo#Item_1

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Angy and I are both at a bit of a loss on what to do here. You and your "brother" are both the same age and the reason for this is because google chrome auto-filled your age to be the same as him. Then you also posted in this thread using your "brother's" account because that was logged in on your computer for some reason.

I'm just finding too many weird things.

@Thamerwaste Would you mind taking a look at this? Thanks

Yeah he likes to use my computer, but with the age thing. He crated the account on my computer which had Nov 23rd set as the default birthday. Lol and yeah I can see where you are coming from tho :p .

Can you please give me a chance, if I break one rule I will willingly accept a perma ban and never bother you guys again.Im just asking for 1 chance.