• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

elusive_iris application

Status
Not open for further replies.

elusive_iris

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: elusive_iris
  2. Location & Age: washington, 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none.
  4. Referral(s): none.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: friends.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well my friends told me it was a good server, so I'd like to find out for myself. That and i like MMORPG servers.
  9. Additional Info: Really love servers that let you choose classes. Adds more to the game, so I'd be grateful if i could join.

Gankstar

Stone
I notice a HUGE difference in some proctors over others. Look at the additional info. Are you kidding me?

I LIKE GAMES PLEASE SELECT ME!

Really need to review proctors. In my app i got asked for additional info even though i put a ton. This guy gets accepted after a sentence that shows nothing?

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I notice a HUGE difference in some proctors over others. Look at the additional info. Are you kidding me?

I LIKE GAMES PLEASE SELECT ME!

Really need to review proctors. In my app i got asked for additional info even though i put a ton. This guy gets accepted after a sentence that shows nothing?
You really need to review your position and figure out where the hell you stand here at Herocraft if you wish for your stance to last any longer than a day.

You're here judging people in an attempt to "review" Proctors yet you couldn't process the most simple sentence of all: "DO NOT post on Whitelist Applications"

That is, believe it or not, the title of a thread in the same sub-forum you just posted in.

Pay more attention to what YOU'RE doing and less attention where it's not needed.

With that said: Move along, no one did anything wrong here; thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.