• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In Game Name: Pyrofiredelta
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Ranger/Engineer
Why do you want to join: I've found it funner to play Herocraft with others, rather than running around in caves as a lone wolf. I was in Altum in the last map, however I was kicked out for inactivity. I searched the other town threads and found that I liked this one the most.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 7-10 (depending on gear/environment)
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 6
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I can set up circuitry to improve the town. Although I am not very familiar with the integrated circuitry that is in HeroCraft, I am skilled with normal redstone and I can make many things that will make Eclipse stand out even more.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can listen sometimes, and talk rarely.
Accepted, get with me in game.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
We have excepted some friends across the pond. They are german, welcome them in german. Of you see IkeBinz, C4ruso, Hendrik, simfy, icaaz and some other people say "Hallo, Ich Heisse (name)"

gt99

Wood
In Game Name: gt99
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: wizerd farmer
Why do you want to join: im all alone. but wasnt in the last map
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? about 5
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 7 ish
What can you contribute to Eclipse? can help what is needed
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? both

In Game Name: Preditor22
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: I am a level 24 caster and 32 smith
Why do you want to join: To be honest, it's a long story. I'd rather discuss this in game with you rather then on the forums but a small snapshot of why is because i'm not being appreciated in the town I am apart of now. Also, a lot of my town members are my friends in real so i'd like to feel a little bit of independence by moving away.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?: I'd possibly give them a 5, thats apart of the reason i'm not being appreciated and made fun of in my town.. I'd really like Eclipse's help, please :(
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?: Possibly a 8.5 - 9 on a personal rate. I devote a lot of time into constructing the perfect buildings for me and acquiring the right taste for others.
What can you contribute to Eclipse?: I'd like to bring my personality on board, my good leadership qualities (ATM I am still manager of Skyfall until I hear a reply back from you), my ideas, my skills and my potential to be a strong pvp'er. :)
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?: Yes I can listen and talk, and I also have Skype.

Looking forward to your reply. (; -Preditor22

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello :D IkeBinz said that he has been talking to his leaders and said that I can join without a township application but I can still make one if you need it.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Hello :D IkeBinz said that he has been talking to his leaders and said that I can join without a township application but I can still make one if you need it.
go ahead, and make one. I like them for documentation.

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: PCmonkey11
Class/Profession: 37 samurai and 11 alchemist
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because Ike said its a great town and I hear its very good at PVP, plus I would love to hang out with Ike more. I would just love to be apart of a organised town.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?: I would rate it at a 7-8
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?: I would rate it 6 based on my house at the moment.
What can you contribute to eclipse?: I can donate plenty of money, build clear, raid and protect.
Can you talk in team speak? Listen? Both?: Most of the time listen but when needed I can talk.
Thank you for viewing my township application for eclipse :p

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In game name: PCmonkey11
Class/Profession: 37 samurai and 11 alchemist
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because Ike said its a great town and I hear its very good at PVP, plus I would love to hang out with Ike more. I would just love to be apart of a organised town.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?: I would rate it at a 7-8
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?: I would rate it 6 based on my house at the moment.
What can you contribute to eclipse?: I can donate plenty of money, build clear, raid and protect.
Can you talk in team speak? Listen? Both?: Most of the time listen but when needed I can talk.
Thank you for viewing my township application for eclipse :p
Accepted, get with me in game tomorrow.

Krobbdog

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: Krobbdog
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Right now i am a lvl 20 Rogue and a lvl 7 miner and when I spec from Rogue i want to be a Ranger or maybe a RuneBlade but atm im thinking more ranger.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because i have heard that you are a very strong pvp town and I have had some friends very recently go to your town (Pcmonkey11 and preditor22).​
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? I havent done much pvp but will soon start when i spec but right now from what i have done i would say 4/10.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? I dont spend a lot of time building but i would say arourd 7.
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Well i am on almost everyday and like to help out whenever i can and if someone ask for something I will help out and i also have alot of spare money atm
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?I can do both but i prefere to uses skype.