• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name:Tom_Dearinger
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Wizard/Engineer
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a town that I can contribute to with my building skills. I also like doing tactical raids/killing with other ppl.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 7/10 I can improve in this with guidence from other towns ppl.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? It really depends on what the task is, I like doing reppetitive workhorse type stuff. In general I would say I'm a 8/10
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I can be a strong loyal member to your town, I also would like to contribute in the town by devoting my time into improving the approved location. I also have gold for exchange
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? Yes I use teamspeak for both listening and talking.
Thanks for your time
@NuclearCouch
Get in teamspeak, ho. Everything looks good to me though. How much free time can you be on? (just an estimate I do realize things come up)

In Game Name: theZetoranian​
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: I am a Rogue (and I hope to be a ninja or ranger), and my desired profession is a Merchant.​
Why do you want to join: I am quite new to the server, and want to join a Neutral town in which I can go about my own personal tasks and also aim to help others in their endeavors.​
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? I'd say I'm about 7, maybe. I admit, I may not be the best, but I try my hardest. I will stay true to Eclipse and defend it with all my strength! >:D
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? I'd go as high as a 9.5 or 10! Perhaps I seem vain, but many people have commented and complemented me on my creative and eye-pleasing builds.​
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I hope to be a good defense agent, and also keep the economy strong (as a Merchant). Also, I would be honored to be a means of communication between Eclipse and other towns/cities/etc. (yes, I know you can just use chat, but surely you can find some purpose for me! I really want to help.).​
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can talk... occasionally. I can usually listen, though.​

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In Game Name: theZetoranian​
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: I am a Rogue (and I hope to be a ninja or ranger), and my desired profession is a Merchant.​
Why do you want to join: I am quite new to the server, and want to join a Neutral town in which I can go about my own personal tasks and also aim to help others in their endeavors.​
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? I'd say I'm about 7, maybe. I admit, I may not be the best, but I try my hardest. I will stay true to Eclipse and defend it with all my strength! >:D
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? I'd go as high as a 9.5 or 10! Perhaps I seem vain, but many people have commented and complemented me on my creative and eye-pleasing builds.​
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I hope to be a good defense agent, and also keep the economy strong (as a Merchant). Also, I would be honored to be a means of communication between Eclipse and other towns/cities/etc. (yes, I know you can just use chat, but surely you can find some purpose for me! I really want to help.).​
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can talk... occasionally. I can usually listen, though.​
Falker57 get em set up. Accepted.

uberboomy1

Glowing Redstone
In Game Name: Uberboomy1
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Bloodmage/Farmer
Why do you want to join:I really need a town and I was told to try this one.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?: Well id say a 6-8 I am not the best at pvp but I am efficient
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?3-5 Im used to building houses to survive in not look fancy
What can you contribute to Eclipse?: Ill admit im a noob and I dont bring too much to the table... but I do give my undying loyalty and potential in the future.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?:Im very sorry I cannot do either.

cschris54321

Soulsand
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?: Well id say a 6-8 I am not the best at pvp but I am efficiant
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?3-5 Im used to building houses to survive in not look fancy
What can you contribute to Eclipse?: Ill admit im a noob and I dont bring too much to the table... but I do give my undying loyalty and potential in the future.
sorry, but no. anyways......

faredX

Gold
YDbUo.png

In Game Name: faredX
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: At the moment I'm a paladin and a Crafter (A couple more levels and I'll be an Enchanter since I don't really care about my proffesion)
Why do you want to join: This town walks and kills with pride. I got bored of staying which those softies who gets raided practically every time. Ikebinz had influenced me to join eclipse since after the town of Skyfall has fallen, friends of mine like PCmonkey had joined eclipse.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? Currently I think I'd rate myself about 7 however I shall get better as my level gets higher.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? Im a pretty decent build so I'd rate myself about 8.
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Well I'd be another paladin in the town however I'll try to help out with the buildings.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? Yea I'd be able to use teamspeak and I'd be able to listen and talk.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
YDbUo.png

In Game Name: faredX
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: At the moment I'm a paladin and a Crafter (A couple more levels and I'll be an Enchanter since I don't really care about my proffesion)
Why do you want to join: This town walks and kills with pride. I got bored of staying which those softies who gets raided practically every time. Ikebinz had influenced me to join eclipse since after the town of Skyfall has fallen, friends of mine like PCmonkey had joined eclipse.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? Currently I think I'd rate myself about 7 however I shall get better as my level gets higher.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? Im a pretty decent build so I'd rate myself about 8.
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Well I'd be another paladin in the town however I'll try to help out with the buildings.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? Yea I'd be able to use teamspeak and I'd be able to listen and talk.
Accepted!!!!!!!

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
May All applicants tag me? I am not getting notifications till Nuclear tags me, thanks.
In Game Name: theZetoranian
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: I am a Rogue (and I hope to be a ninja or ranger), and my desired profession is a Merchant.
Why do you want to join: I am quite new to the server, and want to join a Neutral town in which I can go about my own personal tasks and also aim to help others in their endeavors.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? I'd go as high as a 9.5 or 10! Perhaps I seem vain, but many people have commented and complemented me on my creative and eye-pleasing builds.
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I hope to be a good defense agent, and also keep the economy strong (as a Merchant). Also, I would be honored to be a means of communication between Eclipse and other towns/cities/etc. (yes, I know you can just use chat, but surely you can find some purpose for me! I really want to help.).
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can talk... occasionally. I can usually listen, though.

Okay meet me in game and I will get you set up and on teamspeak.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?: Well id say a 6-8 I am not the best at pvp but I am efficient
We would really appreciate if you could use teamspeak. I do understand complications come up so if you cannot get on teamspeak then I suggest looking for a different town. Check out one of the towns in our kingdoms.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
May All applicants tag me? I am not getting notifications till Nuclear tags me, thanks.

Okay meet me in game and I will get you set up and on teamspeak.

We would really appreciate if you could use teamspeak. I do understand complications come up so if you cannot get on teamspeak then I suggest looking for a different town. Check out one of the towns in our kingdoms.
I'll add it to the application form.

ihateyour

Gold
hey eclispe im ihateyor and i have been playing for a littl but i have afew irl friends on hc like azenyumcha and pcmonkey preditor22 and i am jut friends with danielcan on hc and i ould like to join eclipse because i would like to help out around the town and play with frinds and things like that i think i could help around the town im not a high lv but my bro is a merchant and he dosent play much but if we need any shops i get get him to get and make a shop and buy and sell and stuff like that so hope i get in and thanks for reading this :D
In Game Name: ihateyour
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: warrior,samurai crafter,what ever you need
Why do you want to join: it sas up there
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 6
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 3
What can you contribute to Eclipse? i can do work that is boring and i am planning on becomeing a fighter not a builder buti can help build collect stuff lik iron i have a ton of iron lik 3 stacks of iron blocks and little things like that.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? yes i can in both

ihateyour

Gold
hey eclispe im ihateyor and i have been playing for a littl but i have afew irl friends on hc like azenyumcha and pcmonkey preditor22 and i am jut friends with danielcan on hc and i ould like to join eclipse because i would like to help out around the town and play with frinds and things like that i think i could help around the town im not a high lv but my bro is a merchant and he dosent play much but if we need any shops i get get him to get and make a shop and buy and sell and stuff like that so hope i get in and thanks for reading this :D
In Game Name: ihateyour
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: warrior,samurai crafter,what ever you need
Why do you want to join: it sas up there
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 6
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 3
What can you contribute to Eclipse? i can do work that is boring and i am planning on becomeing a fighter not a builder buti can help build collect stuff lik iron i have a ton of iron lik 3 stacks of iron blocks and little things like that.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? yes i can in both