• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: eagles90809
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Beguiler
Why do you want to join:I've joined before and I really want to be apart of eclipse again
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?: 10
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?10
What can you contribute to Eclipse?: Teaching chris how to play beguiler and such
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? Both
Accepted, See me in game.
cschris54321

IzzyL33T

Wood
In Game Name: IzzyL33T
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Im currently a warrior, just started. undecided on after that
Why do you want to join: Need a town because I am new and I have no friends on this server that will recommend me into a town so I saw this town and it looked interesting.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? I'm not the best PvPer but I guess I'm decent: 7
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?I cant build amazing castles but I can build a decent house (or at least I've been told): 7
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I am a friendly member and I respect the other people in town. I follow the rules and if I am needed I can go ahead and join a raid or some sort of group event. Otherwise, I'm the average citizen.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can listen on the teamspeak if you need me to.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: IzzyL33T
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Im currently a warrior, just started. undecided on after that
Why do you want to join: Need a town because I am new and I have no friends on this server that will recommend me into a town so I saw this town and it looked interesting.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? I'm not the best PvPer but I guess I'm decent: 7
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?I cant build amazing castles but I can build a decent house (or at least I've been told): 7
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I am a friendly member and I respect the other people in town. I follow the rules and if I am needed I can go ahead and join a raid or some sort of group event. Otherwise, I'm the average citizen.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can listen on the teamspeak if you need me to.
Can you talk? I mean laptops have mics if you have a laptop you should be good. How active can you be? Generally speaking. Like how much time could you devote in a week? Just an estimate, be honest

IzzyL33T

Wood
Can you talk? I mean laptops have mics if you have a laptop you should be good. How active can you be? Generally speaking. Like how much time could you devote in a week? Just an estimate, be honest
Actually, I don't have a laptop D: and I don't have an actual mic so yeah, as of right now I cannot speak
And as for the active part, I get really busy throughout the week, I tend to play more on the weekends or when some spare time frees up during the week.. I hope that doesn't bother you too much :\

I really want to join a town though, I feel lost and lonely without one. D:[DOUBLEPOST=1351476874,1351476273][/DOUBLEPOST]refresh button, why do you let me down! D:

Lindblum

Legacy Supporter 8
One of your citizen, XxTxAxZxX has been stealing gold off me and other people in spawn near DHX.

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Ihateyour is in fact jordanjord's little brother I am not his friend I actually find him really annoying although I am friends with his brother (jordanjord) his brother has also told me that ihateyour uses Radar hacks to show him the location of chests and players and preditor22 will back me up on this accusation. Amyispreditor22
The reason I am saying this is he killed me in game a while after he applied for eclipse I do not recommend letting him join. Yes this is the serious side of PCmonkey <3

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
hey eclispe im ihateyor and i have been playing for a littl but i have afew irl friends on hc like azenyumcha and pcmonkey preditor22 and i am jut friends with danielcan on hc and i ould like to join eclipse because i would like to help out around the town and play with frinds and things like that i think i could help around the town im not a high lv but my bro is a merchant and he dosent play much but if we need any shops i get get him to get and make a shop and buy and sell and stuff like that so hope i get in and thanks for reading this :D
In Game Name: ihateyour
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: warrior,samurai crafter,what ever you need
Why do you want to join: it sas up there
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 6
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 3
What can you contribute to Eclipse? i can do work that is boring and i am planning on becomeing a fighter not a builder buti can help build collect stuff lik iron i have a ton of iron lik 3 stacks of iron blocks and little things like that.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? yes i can in both
that application made me want to kill myself[DOUBLEPOST=1351656923,1351580931][/DOUBLEPOST]@Falker57 ditta18
Are you guys okay? that freaking hurricane 0_0 36 people dead?

faredX

Gold
I concur with PCmonkey, ihateyour seems quite young. By reading his app, there are a few simple grammatical mistakes such as "becomeing" "sas" - Those are most likely not done on purpose. Other then that, PCmonkey had also claimed that ihateyour's a quite young age.