• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Denied DVImatt's Whitelist Application

DVImatt

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: DVImatt
  2. Location & Age: Scotland & 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Battlecraft, cos it was corrupt so I blamed the owner.
  4. Referral(s): iPro_Calum
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Long time ago off of Lunar_Izy, but never got to signing up.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to both.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have had alot of experience in Minecraft, been around since about Beta 1.2, played on several servers and know alot about most aspects of the game.
  9. Special key: {HCD7}
  10. Additional Info: None :/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: DVImatt
  2. Location & Age: Scotland & 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Battlecraft, cos it was corrupt so I blamed the owner.
  4. Referral(s): iPro_Calum
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Long time ago off of Lunar_Izy, but never got to signing up.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to both.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have had alot of experience in Minecraft, been around since about Beta 1.2, played on several servers and know alot about most aspects of the game.
  9. Special key: {HCD7}
  10. Additional Info: None :/

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1352072943,1352072881][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain your ban in detail. When did it occur and what happened?

DVImatt

Wood
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1352072943,1352072881][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain your ban in detail. When did it occur and what happened?
It happened about 2 months ago when I applied for moderator on the server, the owner not only declined me but proceeded to humiliate me, so I retaliated, I called him a bad owner. After that the other owners were about to talk to him about the ban but then he got one of his personal ass kissers to ip-ban me :)

DVImatt

Wood
I will make the decision if it is "Long gone". The fact you with held the information makes me wonder. Why did you not mention it?
I'll be completely honest here, its been blanked out my memory, i try to forget it

DVImatt

Wood
Thats untrue, i had 2 bans for Xray, I dont know at all where 3 other ones came from..?

DVImatt

Wood
Who's telling you? I'm sorry I didn't mention it, I'm being completely honest here I did forget about them.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Who's telling you? I'm sorry I didn't mention it, I'm being completely honest here I did forget about them.

It is someone who messaged me via PM in regards to your application not being 100% honest. It seems what they have told me is true as you have failed to be honest.

I think at this time I am going to deny the application. I encourage you to play via our greylist for now, and reapply at a much later time. Perhaps when you do reapply enough time will have passed to show us you have reformed.

DVImatt

Wood
It is someone who messaged me via PM in regards to your application not being 100% honest. It seems what they have told me is true as you have failed to be honest.

I think at this time I am going to deny the application. I encourage you to play via our greylist for now, and reapply at a much later time. Perhaps when you do reapply enough time will have passed to show us you have reformed.
I was being honest though, I forgot..

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Like I said, for now play via the greylist and show us you do not x-ray or cause issues. I am giving you a chance to prove yourself here.