• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Play Group

Sleaker

Retired Staff
we've started up on Sarlona, and I've updated the op with some more information, definitely would like to get a time when we can play. I'll probably be more likely to play during the day right now.

Aanokint

Obsidian
Me and my cousin @friginw00t chartered a guild last night on the Cannith server. Many guild names that we liked were already taken. Including 'Disposable Heroes' and others. We ended up naming the guild 'Corrupted Nectar' anyone who would like to join us is welcome. Me and my cousin work close enough that it does not truly matter which of us is leader. I have two accounts, my main toon right now is a level 5 custom made rogue. I also have a cleric that is level two(I honestly despise playing cleric, and only am to help out lower levels). Any and all of my characters can be identified by the surname 'wun Chath'

Edit:My rogue is named Taegrona wun Chath.