• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Play Group

Sleaker

Retired Staff
It's Free To Play (and moreso than most other F2P titles) - so I'm wondering if anyone wants to play through the game group up and do stuff. It's very conducive to swapping back and forth between solo/group play as it allows you to go back and help your friends through quests etc if you start to out-level them. Currently I have a couple characters (and vet status on my account) and have some group-centric class ideas I think would be fun to try out.

Info:

We'll be playing on Sarlona

If you need to signup you can use my referral link: http://my.ddo.com/referral/Sleaker

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I might look into trying this :p

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I almost got into this game, but then I had other things to play:p

Besides, I've been to lazy to get Windows games working on my computer. I can do it, but I've been lazy :p

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I started playing a while back but never really got into it as I didn't have anyone to play with :p

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Will im my crap graphics card can run it, the only game I have found it can is Diablo 2 not even MC

I dunno been searching and some people say yes some no, just like with mc some say yes it works for them some no. My card is Radeon 9200.

Demonxman

Obsidian
I have a monk and a berserker around level 6 on both, I could get on and play with yas xD

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
I might start playing this. I looked at it a long ass time ago, never really got into it. Though now that there's people I know playing, now might be the time.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
What subscription?

You don't have to pay a subscription at all you can buy individual adventure packs as you go along, or get a sub, (I think it's $10 a month to go subbed). Which opens up all the VIP adventures along with most of the race/class choices.

Currently Danda rolled a Halfling Rogue, and I'm thinking about Rolling a Bard.

Demonxman

Obsidian
meh I got to 6 before running out of things to do... so yea, it' one of those things :/

but the game is still fun to play if you have groups, if we can set up a time maybe we can talk in teamspeak about getting on together?