• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Druid

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I think until we can decide on a decent rework with some skill shot heals, we should do something like this.

Reincarnate Cooldown increase to match the healers. (3-5 mins)
Add entangle warmup (1.5 seconds)
Remove bolt.
Replace with Nature's Wrath: (.5 second warmup) Bonespear animation but green (unless we can think of another) Which deals damage to the first 3 players hit (if that is possible) dealing (75 + 2.5) per intellect points of damage
Reduce self healing on healing bloom by 10-15% (this one might me unnecessary, but it was just a thought)

Thoughts [USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]?[/QUOTE

Whats the cooldown on Nature's Wrath?

And the healing bloom is unnecessary.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I think until we can decide on a decent rework with some skill shot heals, we should do something like this.

Remove bolt.
Replace with Nature's Wrath: (.5 second warmup) Bonespear animation but green (unless we can think of another) Which deals damage to the first 3 players hit (if that is possible) dealing (75 + 2.5) per intellect points of damage
Reduce self healing on healing bloom by 10-15% (this one might me unnecessary, but it was just a thought)

Thoughts [USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP]?
It is not our choice to rework a class. Kainzo has made this clear on multiple occasions. If @Kainzo allows/wants us to do a Druid rework lets do it! But other than that we need to stick to number changes

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Cooldown would be similar to bolt, and yeah healing bloom is probably fine.
It is not our choice to rework a class. Kainzo has made this clear on multiple occasions. If @Kainzo allows/wants us to do a Druid rework lets do it! But other than that we need to stick to number changes
What do you think of the changes I suggested?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok I think since the balance patch is semi-close, and we want to get to as many classes as possible, can we all just agree on increasing the revive cooldown for now, then maybe get back to Druid if needed in the future.

@Balance Team

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Remove bolt.

Thoughts [USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP]?
We cannot reduce self-healing on single skills, its "everything or nothing".

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
We cannot reduce self-healing on single skills, its "everything or nothing".
You technically could, just it would be added to by the current selfheal nerf and it'd get awkward.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You technically could, just it would be added to by the current selfheal nerf and it'd get awkward.
Maybe we need to adjust the self heal nerf globally though. I know its possible - when I say something isnt I mean in the current configs/set of code.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
So what are the changes that were decided upon?