• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Druid

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Since atm shaman isn't classified as a healer, I think we should try to finish them up since we did disciple and cleric already. I will try to give my best opinion but I may be a little biased towards Druid.

@Balance Team this is for Druid suggested changes.

To start us off we should increase the cooldown on reincarnate like we did on cleric.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I've played druid quite a lot so this is my view on it.
  • Straight cast to one second warmup on entangle.
  • Reincarnate cooldown from 45 seconds to 5 minutes?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Well as my time as a Druid, I've noticed a few things. Bolt does not belong at all. It's just not "nature-like" and overall the class is way too easy to solo with. The damage with ire+bolt and the cc of entangle + all the added up heals put it in a pretty good spot.

Honestly I can't really think of a way to really make it more non kiting based without a complete rework, or something that might nerf it to hell

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Well as my time as a Druid, I've noticed a few things. Bolt does not belong at all. It's just not "nature-like" and overall the class is way too easy to solo with. The damage with ire+bolt and the cc of entangle + all the added up heals put it in a pretty good spot.

Honestly I can't really think of a way to really make it more non kiting based without a complete rework, or something that might nerf it to hell
Which is why the only thing I can see is put a warmup on entangle.

Jpenguin

Legacy Supporter 3
How about 2 seconds for a 3 second entangle? Or, have a base of 1.5 second duration and +.2 seconds per charisma point.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Although it probably deserves a rework I wouldn't know where we would want the class to go. My main rework idea is to making one of their heals a 'BoneSpear' heal :p

Other than that I think a warmup on entangle will have to suffice

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm always in favor of more skill shot heals. The amount of huge AOE and lock on skills is honestly a problem with HC.

Ruger392

Obsidian
I would like an aoe skill shot heal but would be nice if it looks different from bonespear :p we already multiple skills that work like bonespear

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Better idea, don't stop with just lines. Cones, ground targeted AOEs, projectiles are also possible. More "Skillful" skills are needed.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I think to start we need to scrap bolt. What are some skills that you guys could replace it?

Ruger392

Obsidian
EarthQuake- Launchers any player within a 6 block raidus 3-7 blocks upward into the air. Dealing 40 + 2.75 strength damage. Warmup takes 1 second cd is 40 seconds cost 350 mana. Should be given at an early lvl 10-20 considering druid needs an attacking skill.

Natures Wrath- You deal (40 + 2) per intellect point force damage while leaving the poison ivy rash doing dmg to anyone targeted by the pulse like dmg (5 + 1.75) per intellect point damage. ( sort of like a green pulse that leaves a decay behind

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
EarthQuake- Launchers any player within a 6 block raidus 3-7 blocks upward into the air. Dealing 40 + 2.75 strength damage. Warmup takes 1 second cd is 40 seconds cost 350 mana. Should be given at an early lvl 10-20 considering druid needs an attacking skill.

Natures Wrath- You deal (40 + 2) per intellect point force damage while leaving the poison ivy rash doing dmg to anyone targeted by the pulse like dmg (5 + 1.75) per intellect point damage. ( sort of like a green pulse that leaves a decay behind
Why would we use a damage skill based off strength for druid?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I think until we can decide on a decent rework with some skill shot heals, we should do something like this.

Reincarnate Cooldown increase to match the healers. (3-5 mins)
Add entangle warmup (1.5 seconds)
Remove bolt.
Replace with Nature's Wrath: (.5 second warmup) Bonespear animation but green (unless we can think of another) Which deals damage to the first 3 players hit (if that is possible) dealing (75 + 2.5) per intellect points of damage
Reduce self healing on healing bloom by 10-15% (this one might me unnecessary, but it was just a thought)

Thoughts @Balance Team?