• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'll be updating the thread tonight, and I'll be adding some new positions within Drakenvale. More info coming soon!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
In Game Name(IGN): MajorasMask

Age(must be 15+): 18

Minecraft Exp: N/A

Herocraft Exp: N/A

Spec or intended spec: Lostsoul and Engineer

Current level: 16 and 60.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I don't know.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I don't remember.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Yes, for being a dick. I don't know which towns were concerned, though. I feel I have learned from my mistakes.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes.

Were you referred? By who?: N/A.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name(IGN): MajorasMask

Age(must be 15+): 18

Minecraft Exp: N/A

Herocraft Exp: N/A

Spec or intended spec: Lostsoul and Engineer

Current level: 16 and 60.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I don't know.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I don't remember.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Yes, for being a dick. I don't know which towns were concerned, though. I feel I have learned from my mistakes.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes.

Were you referred? By who?: N/A.
Following me as per usual I see :3

In Game Name(IGN): zxxownagezxx

Age(must be 15+): 17 years old

Minecraft Exp: idk whats minecraft xp sorry

Herocraft Exp: lvl 59 disciple, lvl 43 smith

Spec or intended spec: Disciple and Smith

Current level: lvl 59 disciple

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I liked to build stuff and help other people voluntarily, I liked to build structures that is proudly made by me and dont care about other said if it's ugly and I aid people a lot.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Strength I'm a Disciple who support people and don't want my comrade dying in Drakenvale and I'm a pirate fan I always wanted to join a pirate town arghh ye matey'ss.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Enchanted Hollow, Amunet

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No, I havent been kicked out in a town but I did the other manager thought I stole all his ores but I transfer it to new vault so he didnt know whats going on we making a new vault in Amunet and KellanGArber and me explain everything so every just a misunderstanding and everything is ok.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes I pledge myself to the defence of Drakenvale. ARghhhhhhh!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I understand all the rule and regulation and pledge not to break my vow to Drakenvale.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a teamspeak, mic, and videocam :p

Were you referred? By who?: I got referred by Coolbeans.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name(IGN): zxxownagezxx

Age(must be 15+): 17 years old

Minecraft Exp: idk whats minecraft xp sorry

Herocraft Exp: lvl 59 disciple, lvl 43 smith

Spec or intended spec: Disciple and Smith

Current level: lvl 59 disciple

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I liked to build stuff and help other people voluntarily, I liked to build structures that is proudly made by me and dont care about other said if it's ugly and I aid people a lot.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Strength I'm a Disciple who support people and don't want my comrade dying in Drakenvale and I'm a pirate fan I always wanted to join a pirate town arghh ye matey'ss.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Enchanted Hollow, Amunet

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No, I havent been kicked out in a town but I did the other manager thought I stole all his ores but I transfer it to new vault so he didnt know whats going on we making a new vault in Amunet and KellanGArber and me explain everything so every just a misunderstanding and everything is ok.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes I pledge myself to the defence of Drakenvale. ARghhhhhhh!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I understand all the rule and regulation and pledge not to break my vow to Drakenvale.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a teamspeak, mic, and videocam :p

Were you referred? By who?: I got referred by Coolbeans.
@barbas0l @archceaser

EDIT: We hit the cap, he got into mystic anyways.

Last edited:

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): Halizu
ta
hSpec or intended spec: Goon

Current level: 65

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PvP

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Best goon ever

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Papadopotropolis, DemonsWood

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope, too well liked for that.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Might do

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Oui

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Of course

Were you referred? By who?: Yes, Hot Pie.

In Game Name(IGN): ANGRYBIRDS6969

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: I have been playing Minecraft for over two years now.

Herocraft Exp: I have played Herocraft for over a year and have played many classes and professions.

Spec or intended spec: Wizard I might switch to Druid or Dragoon. Runesmith

Current level: Wizard 65, Runesmith 30

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to do work for the town. I'm not the best builder, but if someone can give me a visual I can build it. I also like to pvp, let's just say it's not my strong suit. If the town needs people to fight or they are going pvping you can count me in.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am always open to suggestions, I'll work on the town when you need me to, and I like working with people.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Incendus, Axiom, Indar, and EnchantedHollow. The first two because they both died and the last two because people never really went on.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes I have a mic and teamspeak.

Were you referred? By who?: JupiterRome and savatheflava

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
YES PLEASE.
In Game Name(IGN): ANGRYBIRDS6969

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: I have been playing Minecraft for over two years now.

Herocraft Exp: I have played Herocraft for over a year and have played many classes and professions.

Spec or intended spec: Wizard I might switch to Druid or Dragoon. Runesmith

Current level: Wizard 65, Runesmith 30

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to do work for the town. I'm not the best builder, but if someone can give me a visual I can build it. I also like to pvp, let's just say it's not my strong suit. If the town needs people to fight or they are going pvping you can count me in.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am always open to suggestions, I'll work on the town when you need me to, and I like working with people.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Incendus, Axiom, Indar, and EnchantedHollow. The first two because they both died and the last two because people never really went on.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes I have a mic and teamspeak.

Were you referred? By who?: JupiterRome and savatheflava
YES PLEASE.