• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Dragoon: Jump

KleenX

Iron
How long have you been whitelisted? Templar_James is one of the best dragoons on the server, nocheat is a bitch and likes to rubberband you mid jump. It is luck based, I doubt you have even mastered Dragoon or played with it a lot. I've played dragoon for months, same for Templar_James who I've known for more than 2 years now. He's not bad, he is often accused of hacks just because he is good at this game.

All movement based abilitys are influenced by Nocheat, there is no way around that, it fucks a lot of things up but there's nothing we can do about it. If you honestly think you know better than people that have played for more than a year, then you are just foolish.

Please. I am a master dragoon.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Please. I am a master dragoon.

Stop arguing, you are acting like you know everything there is to know but you don't. I'm not saying they do either, but you are just flaring up a fight for no reason at all.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Whether you sprint or not does not really matter. I really do not notice a difference.
Judging someone's experience by their forum post count is hilarious. I wasn't "judging". I am a 65 dragoon I have been playing dragoon for more than a week, every day. I am certainly a better dragoon than you are. I wasn't "calling out staff". It was sarcasm. I really have no clue why this was just created yesterday. I can read o chat. Kainzo has asked people more than once to go on the test server to check out jump. I even had a convo with kainzo in o chat about how jump has gotten worse than it used to be. I can certainly tell that staff knows about this.
After reading my post I realized it made little sense but I was braidead and tired when I wrote that. I meant that if you are not in combat and you are in the air you can easily get a good jump off. It works for me every time. But if you hit the ground or your falling when you use Jump then it nocheats you back. I havn't done major testing at it I have really just practiced with it and now it just comes natural.
It is not blowing hot air. It cannot possibly be "luck". The only luck part about it is when you use jump in the middle of a lag spike. You can fix the nocheat problem. While sometimes it doesnt always work for whatever reason there is a science. Are you even a dragoon anymore? lol I remember you saying you quit dragoon cause you couldn't handle the nocheat jump and jump has certainly changed since you switched...

You seem a little pissed of Falker. Pretty sure you've played dragoon for more than a week ;).

KleenX

Iron
Wow all the dragoons are mad because I have said that this bug is already known and that there is a way to get around it? Guys I am a dragoon too. I want it fixed as much as anyone. I am honestly just trying to help you guys who are having trouble working around it. You guys are acting so hostile lol.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Wow all the dragoons are mad because I have said that this bug is already known and that there is a way to get around it? Guys I am a dragoon too. I want it fixed as much as anyone. I am honestly just trying to help you guys who are having trouble working around it. You guys are acting so hostile lol.

I'm not a Dragoon, I don't play anymore either.
From the fast skimming of this thread I did I see you saying it isn't based on luck wether your jump decides to work or not, I just had to say it is just the stupid Nocheat's fault and there's no way around it.
I don't think it will ever be fixed, except if we remove nocheat or make dragoons excempt from nocheat, don't know if that's possible though.

KleenX

Iron
I'm not a Dragoon, I don't play anymore either.
From the fast skimming of this thread I did I see you saying it isn't based on luck wether your jump decides to work or not, I just had to say it is just the stupid Nocheat's fault and there's no way around it.
I don't think it will ever be fixed, except if we remove nocheat or make dragoons excempt from nocheat, don't know if that's possible though.

Wait... how would you know if it was luck or not if you dont even play anymore....

JacobBurkey

Portal
Judging someone's experience by their forum post count is hilarious. I wasn't "judging". I am a 65 dragoon I have been playing dragoon for more than a week, every day. I am certainly a better dragoon than you are. I wasn't "calling out staff". It was sarcasm. I really have no clue why this was just created yesterday. I can read o chat. Kainzo has asked people more than once to go on the test server to check out jump. I even had a convo with kainzo in o chat about how jump has gotten worse than it used to be. I can certainly tell that staff knows about this.
Well.. it says right by your name you've been here since May 24, so.. you've been here for what? 1 week now? And now you're out right saying you're better than someone who has been playing dragoon longer than you? Oh, cool, you're a level 65 dragoon after being here for 1 week. gg no leif at all

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
And i mean, last map i was a master dragoon so please don't smart off to me about it whoever was. I mean say what you want, just don't be a know it all about it.

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
How long have you been whitelisted? Templar_James is one of the best dragoons on the server, nocheat is a bitch and likes to rubberband you mid jump. It is luck based, I doubt you have even mastered Dragoon or played with it a lot. I've played dragoon for months, same for Templar_James who I've known for more than 2 years now. He's not bad, he is often accused of hacks just because he is good at this game.

All movement based abilitys are influenced by Nocheat, there is no way around that, it fucks a lot of things up but there's nothing we can do about it. If you honestly think you know better than people that have played for more than a year, then you are just foolish.
I want BK to speak nice things about me too

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
First lancer come at me! I wrote the book on jump.

KleenX

Iron
Well.. it says right by your name you've been here since May 24, so.. you've been here for what? 1 week now? And now you're out right saying you're better than someone who has been playing dragoon longer than you? Oh, cool, you're a level 65 dragoon after being here for 1 week. gg no leif at all

Well considering I beat Templar in a 1v1(with 3 hearts), he blamed it on lag. Did it again. w/e 1v1s dont mean alot but I mean come on. Time means shit. I am not being a know it all. All of you dragoons want to come on here and just bitch about jump while I am trying to teach you guys how to do it. Sorry if my advice was not welcome. If you actually tryed it instead of just bitching at me for "not playing long enough" then you would have realized I am right. I have caught up to plenty of squishys. I will agree though that jump sucks and I rarely use it for chasing. I usually dont try to do a full out jump while chasing. Most of the time I do like a shorter jump and just use spear. And btw yeah people have been saying in this thread that it was luck based but there was no need to repeat what someone has already said unless you have witnessed it first hand and you were positive that it was true. Seriously I hate seeing people bitch about their classes. I was a dragoon when there were 3 dragoons at most online. I have influenced other people to go dragoon just by showing its strength. Now people are bitching cause jump doesn't work half the time? I have seen people call dragoon the most broken class right now. Now I am not trying to say who cares if we dont have a solid jump, but I am trying to say that dragoon is still an awesome and super fun to play class. Hell, superjump works(when there isnt a lag spike) and that is soooo fun to use haha.
TL:DR(is that what it is..?lol) I am just trying to give ways to fix it. Didn't know people didn't want to try something new to get Jump to work.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Well considering I beat Templar in a 1v1(with 3 hearts), he blamed it on lag. Did it again. w/e 1v1s dont mean alot but I mean come on. Time means shit. I am not being a know it all. All of you dragoons want to come on here and just bitch about jump while I am trying to teach you guys how to do it. Sorry if my advice was not welcome. If you actually tryed it instead of just bitching at me for "not playing long enough" then you would have realized I am right. I have caught up to plenty of squishys. I will agree though that jump sucks and I rarely use it for chasing. I usually dont try to do a full out jump while chasing. Most of the time I do like a shorter jump and just use spear. And btw yeah people have been saying in this thread that it was luck based but there was no need to repeat what someone has already said unless you have witnessed it first hand and you were positive that it was true. Seriously I hate seeing people bitch about their classes. I was a dragoon when there were 3 dragoons at most online. I have influenced other people to go dragoon just by showing its strength. Now people are bitching cause jump doesn't work half the time? I have seen people call dragoon the most broken class right now. Now I am not trying to say who cares if we dont have a solid jump, but I am trying to say that dragoon is still an awesome and super fun to play class. Hell, superjump works(when there isnt a lag spike) and that is soooo fun to use haha.
TL:DR(is that what it is..?lol) I am just trying to give ways to fix it. Didn't know people didn't want to try something new to get Jump to work.

While I was going against you my jump didnt even work once obviously the server is fucked up with the no cheat even if I was laggy it would still not rubber band me and also I fucking tested my Internet with ping across to Nevada and I get 276 ping so if you want to say anything else falker get your fucking facts right and play on your real account or should I instead actually try to get you permanently ban for using an alt as it clearly states that alts are illegal.

Please disagree more with the 20+ people on the server that says no cheat shits on the server and destroys Dragoons.

Oh wait your just going to agree with that 1%.

Less stupidty more common sense plox.