• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dragoon Buff

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
So Dragoon is close to balanced at the moment imo. I think it still needs a small buff though. At the moment I believe it is lacking some damage so why don't we give it a 1-2 second stun so it can gain some damage during that time with a 15-15 second cooldown.

Thanks

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
So Dragoon is close to balanced at the moment imo. I think it still needs a small buff though. At the moment I believe it is lacking some damage so why don't we give it a 1-2 second stun so it can gain some damage during that time with a 15-15 second cooldown.

Thanks
Says goons needs more damage...suggests CC!
Sometimes I really wish people would read.......
tbh I just think it needs reduced stamina costs and maybe a little bit more dps (or tanky-ness)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Sometimes I really wish people would read.......
tbh I just think it needs reduced stamina costs and maybe a little bit more dps (or tanky-ness)
CC doesn't increase damage, it only makes it more reliable. Goon already has good damage and really low CDs. It's only problem is that it's stam costs are way too high compared to what it's skills do.

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
CC doesn't increase damage, it only makes it more reliable. Goon already has good damage and really low CDs. It's only problem is that it's stam costs are way to low compared to what it's skills do.
High* its stam costs are high

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Maybe have it so like the stam costs decrease the more you use them through something like Bloodmage's blooodunion.

RoflcerOfDaLawl

Glowstone
In all seriousness, though, I can realistically see Dragoon getting a stun skill to replace impale. I legitimately think that this is the buff dragoon needs.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I have to completely disagree with giving a Dragoon a stun. Dragoon relies on its low cooldowns and left clicks for most of its damage. But it can barely get off the needed skills with its current stamina costs. Dragondash is also a very unreliable skill which takes away from the class' kit.

Simply put, stuns are OP.

Reduce Stam costs
  • Spear by 1
  • Impale by 1
  • Strike by 0.5
Pretty much Spear and Impale are good skills, but is not worth using most of the time due to the stamina cost. And of course, find a way to make Dragondash more reliable

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I have to completely disagree with giving a Dragoon a stun. Dragoon relies on its low cooldowns and left clicks for most of its damage. But it can barely get off the needed skills with its current stamina costs. Dragondash is also a very unreliable skill which takes away from the class' kit.

Simply put, stuns are OP.

Reduce Stam costs
  • Spear by 1
  • Impale by 1
  • Strike by 0.5
Pretty much Spear and Impale are good skills, but is not worth using most of the time due to the stamina cost. And of course, find a way to make Dragondash more reliable
I'm guessing by 1 and 0.5 you mean 1 and 0.5 steaks? So:
Spear: 300->200
impale: 300->200
Strike: 200-150

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
I'd also have to disagree... You're saying a 15-second stun?
Compare Paladin's DivineStun. It has a 20-second cooldown and the Paladin has less left-click damage than the Dragoon... With the Dragoon having a 1-2 second stun with a 15-second cooldown, in this scenario, it is more spammable and more useable in combat than the Paladin's DivineStun...

In a nutshell, Dragoon would be like what it was before, without SuperJump, in terms of OPness... I agree with TrueCorruptor's suggestion with a buff instead of a stun skill...

xMJay

Portal
I'd also have to disagree... You're saying a 15-second stun?
Compare Paladin's DivineStun. It has a 20-second cooldown and the Paladin has less left-click damage than the Dragoon... With the Dragoon having a 1-2 second stun with a 15-second cooldown, in this scenario, it is more spammable and more useable in combat than the Paladin's DivineStun...

In a nutshell, Dragoon would be like what it was before, without SuperJump, in terms of OPness... I agree with TrueCorruptor's suggestion with a buff instead of a stun skill...
no...superjump>>>>stun for world pvp

xMJay

Portal
imaple is a slow, but with stamina problems it isn't worth it. Maybe a left click slow passive, which gives target 1 sec of slow I per melee. Or a skill when activated causes target to be slowed when hit by melee for a certain amount of time.

kk0707

Legacy Supporter 2
I would love to see dragoon get a new skill... right now i think it is the weakest warrior class, and even one of the worst classes in the game. I am ok with having superjump taken out but dragondash was not enough to make dragoon a viable class IMO.

My suggestion would be to add a skill similar to lunarlances damage and range. However Instead of draining mana I would love to see a skill that would steal stamina. This is due to how extremely stamina hungry dragoon can be.