• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dragon2414's Whitelist Application

dragon2414

Dirt
1. Minecraft In-game name: dragon2414

2. Location & Age: Shenzhen, China, 14 years old

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once on the c.nerd.nu server for creating too much redstone clocks, I promise I will never screw up any rules on this server or any other servers I play on again.

4. Referral(s): none

Reason you should be accepted: I have enjoyed many other heroes servers, but they lacked either a good combination of plugins and rules, or the admins were abusive. This server, which originally created the heroes plugin, looks promising. I also look forward to a good PVP experience.

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: The heroes bukkit dev page.

6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Not yet, but I will once I play the server.

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.

8. Reason you should be accepted: I have enjoyed many other heroes servers, but they lacked either a good combination of plugins and rules, or the admins were abusive. This server, which originally created the heroes plugin, looks promising. I also look forward to a good PVP experience.

9. HCd10

10. Additional Info: I am a skilled PVP player, knowing how to fight but not going against the rules. I do not get angry easily, nor do I rage-quit. I moderately build structures, and enjoy using swords to fight.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I found the ban you were speaking of on C.nerd.Nu. As long as you understand the server rules, I have no fear that you will do anything wrong.

What other games do you enjoy? What about your hobbies or Interests? this will help me tell how you will fit in on the server.

dragon2414

Dirt
I found the ban you were speaking of on C.nerd.Nu. As long as you understand the server rules, I have no fear that you will do anything wrong.

What other games do you enjoy? What about your hobbies or Interests? this will help me tell how you will fit in on the server.

I also enjoy drawing, painting, reading and playing tennis. The other computer game I used to play a lot was World of Warcraft, and I am planning to buy Guild Wars 2 soon.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft In-game name: dragon2414

2. Location & Age: Shenzhen, China, 14 years old

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once on the c.nerd.nu server for creating too much redstone clocks, I promise I will never screw up any rules on this server or any other servers I play on again.

4. Referral(s): none

Reason you should be accepted: I have enjoyed many other heroes servers, but they lacked either a good combination of plugins and rules, or the admins were abusive. This server, which originally created the heroes plugin, looks promising. I also look forward to a good PVP experience.

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: The heroes bukkit dev page.

6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Not yet, but I will once I play the server.

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.

8. Reason you should be accepted: I have enjoyed many other heroes servers, but they lacked either a good combination of plugins and rules, or the admins were abusive. This server, which originally created the heroes plugin, looks promising. I also look forward to a good PVP experience.

9. HCd10

10. Additional Info: I am a skilled PVP player, knowing how to fight but not going against the rules. I do not get angry easily, nor do I rage-quit. I moderately build structures, and enjoy using swords to fight.

You'll fit right in, however I have one more question. Why does your profile say 17 but your application 14?

dragon2414

Dirt
I am 14, I know I have placed the wrong birth year, and I was planning to contact one of the staff to change it once I am whitelisted, sorry if it sounds like an excuse.