• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Donation-Giving

beingben

Stone
I'm to new sadly, but I like the thread..very nice, good little stir for the community. Nicely done mate'.

Twiser

Iron
Sup Sam ) I wish to see my name on the list ;) but in my opinion it would be better to spend those money for HoN coins lol ) but it's just my opinion )

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
Twiser said:
Sup Sam ) I wish to see my name on the list ;) but in my opinion it would be better to spend those money for HoN coins lol ) but it's just my opinion )
Lol twiser sure your added man

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
So i take it i cant get $50 towards T5, if i could, awesome, but if i cant, i'll go for T4, i think it is, Ive already donated $10 which would be $30, if thts ok.oh ive been here for a long time, Duke of CH and have a few friends.

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
Malamute2345 said:
If your still offering, Malamute2345 T3 Please. I've been playing for about 4-5 months now.
I am baron of Kumo we are siding with ORE so no donations for NRoA members till post war

samsoccerboyz said:
Malamute2345 said:
If your still offering, Malamute2345 T3 Please. I've been playing for about 4-5 months now.
I am baron of Kumo we are siding with ORE so no donations for NRoA members till post war

Bbbbbbbbut! I love you! AND I HAVE YOUR FUCKING CAT HOASTAGE!

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
Malamute2345 said:
samsoccerboyz said:
Malamute2345 said:

Good i hate cats and Trade Embargo on NRoA

Twiser

Iron
Kainzo said:
Ewww HoN coins?

Lol Kainzo, I'm pretty sure that u want those donations. :)

Yeah, I hope some people who really can't get those tier donations could get them here ! )

NO NROA MEMBERS

Well, im guess im out T_T[/quote]

samsoccerboyz said:
Malamute2345 said:
samsoccerboyz said:
Malamute2345 said:

Good i hate cats and Trade Embargo on NRoA
bbbbbbbut i gave you cookies that will explode in your digestive trap killing you after causing you excruitiating pain and suffering.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
samsoccerboyz said:
NO NROA MEMBERS- dont like it ask apple to surrender

Uh sam, as second in command (acting mayor when aki isn't around) I hereby declare that you remove this statement for apple to surrender. If you continue to cause trouble between the future kingdom of Rens and the rest of the server, I will replace you with someone else as mayor of Kumo.

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
gabizou said:
samsoccerboyz said:
NO NROA MEMBERS- dont like it ask apple to surrender

Uh sam, as second in command (acting mayor when aki isn't around) I hereby declare that you remove this statement for apple to surrender. If you continue to cause trouble between the future kingdom of Rens and the rest of the server, I will replace you with someone else as mayor of Kumo.
Ok well I'll remove it just had to say

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
LOL, me again, im not tied in with that war anymore. and a bump to T4 would be greatly appreciated, and would come with ingame benefits (for both of us). :D

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Ill take free donation money =D

I am trying to get lwc abilities for a town I am starting. I will really help out.

I dont really know who my friends are, I dont really have any enemies soo...