• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Donation-Giving

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
I plan on donating 20 dollars a weekish over summer list your name below if you want the ranks from it. So far I gave Aceshooter11 40$ towards t4.

Rules:
NO NEW PLAYERS- Im talking under 3 months My reasoning is that you are more likely to quit and I dont want you to waste a donation someone else could have posting all the things below MAY get you in the list
No double submissions one go and your done
Show me accomplishments and your more likely to get accepted
Pictures are good too.
List some friends in HC
Why I should donate to you

Heres the list

1. Xyena+idkhowtoplay-they asked in teamspeak first
2. Brutal- if he really wants it
3. Noobeta
4.rattmodriguez
5.spraymaster
6.fuzlogic
7.Symbolite

Figgis

Legacy Supporter 5
Err, if you are offering.

-Noobeata

Edit: I decided that if this happens and I do come across a bit of extra cash this summer, I will be paying it forward. By donating for someone else.

Well this is kind of awkward, but if your offering T1 would be great. Plan on donating myself over the summer.
ShankTheNinja
EDIT: Yep, I'm too new. Well I'll just wait a bit, because I'm not going anywhere. This server is too awesome :icon_biggrin:

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
ShankTheNinja said:
Well this is kind of awkward, but if your offering T1 would be great. Plan on donating myself over the summer.
ShankTheNinja
I havent heard of you and or seen you in-game maybe after a month of play

Ovadya said:
Ovadya

Thank you for your generosity :D
^
|
|

Paradox0

Wood
You can donate for me too if you don't think I'm too new.
I want to donate too but I'm a little low on cash.

kmuncy

Glowing Redstone
kmuncy please.
Been playing since beginning of beta and still very active, set at non-donator still.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
this is an interesting thread :O, ill throw my name in the hat "Symbolite". I've been planning on donating myself for a while now but haven't been able to do it. Been playing almost 4 months now i think. In game accomplishments are SIC of Underdeep and builder of its massive dome and countless smaller features around the Newerth area such as kingdom pylons and other varius smaller things.

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
AussieDingbat said:
Sam, you're crazy man.
I know- Ive been nuts

kmuncy said:
kmuncy please.
Been playing since beginning of beta and still very active, set at non-donator still.
You have one post i've never seen you b4 not added

Kainzo said:
Just noting that this is doable and we're okay with it - just think Sam-guy is a bit crazy :p
Well I added rules now I might give the donation to the winner of HC snap a few times too. The rules are to help me in the selection of who is on the list and who isnt

I'd love for you to donate for me! Thanks very much for your kindness :icon_mrgreen:

IGN: argspartan

Hope the pictures are ok. I've not been able to build a lot but I've been on for a good while. However, I helped build the moat around Doreagarde's Stadium outside of sanctum.

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
argspartan said:
I'd love for you to donate for me! Thanks very much for your kindness :icon_mrgreen:

IGN: argspartan
Again please tead rules A and B 1 post and Ive never heard of you