• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

donaldmax1's Application

donaldmax1

Soulsand
  • In-game name: donaldmax1
  • Location & Age: Usa,Florida,15
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned on another server but it turned out I did nothing wrong and was unbanned not sure if that matters. If you want the name of the server this happened on please let me know.
  • Referral(s):None
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): I have
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? minestatus
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCD9
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I do
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have been looking for a good minecraft server for a very long time that has a good community and a loyal team of staff.I am also not a bad builder and I am very good at pvp.
  • Additional Info: The cake is a lie!!!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
A couple things.

One I found this while doing checks.

Array
(
[bancount] => 1
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[username] => donaldmax1
[issuer] => verros
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => avo fingirl
[time] => 2011-06-26 12:37:52
)

)

[score] => 0
[status] => 2
[output] => 1 bans :(

While it was almost a year ago, could you explain?

Two, your special key is slightly wrong. Could you fix it? Instructions can be found here. http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Third, could you add some more info in your Addional info section? Such as hobbies and interests, stuff about you, etc. This way I can get a feel of how you would fit here on the server.

Thanks! :)

donaldmax1

Soulsand
  • In-game name: donaldmax1
  • Location & Age: Usa,Florida,15
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned on another server but it turned out I did nothing wrong and was unbanned not sure if that matters. If you want the name of the server this happened on please let me know. I broke a honey pot block thinking I could take it as someone said in the server . I do regret doing it .
  • Referral(s):None
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): I have
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? minestatus
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCD10
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I do
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have been looking for a good minecraft server for a very long time that has a good community and a loyal team of staff.I am also not a bad builder and I am very good at pvp.
  • Additional Info: I am very active person who likes martial arts and sometimes I like making minecraft skins. The cake is a lie!!!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
sorry about that I lied on those . My real age is 15 .

So how do I know you are being truthful about your ban? That you broke just one block and it just happens to have AVO as the reason? I have shown three instances already where you lied, so why should I believe you now about your ban?

In addition I found a ban on another server for:
Ban appeal

Name:donaldmax1

Date of Ban: 5/22/12

Offense: betrayal to a town

Appeal: I did not know there was a rule on opening a door in your town for a raider. why have the other people I seen doing this not been ban if this is a rule ?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Despite you lying about your age, I am going to give you a chance. I request that you read our rules completely, as opening doors to raiders to raid your town IS against the rules, as that is considered joining a town for malicious intent.

Behave yourself, and welcome to Herocraft. Do not disappoint me.

Remember to read our Wiki so you are well versed on all of the rules.