• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

doctordroid's application.

1. Minecraft In-game name:doctordroid
  2. Location & Age:Tennessee, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Yes several bans from when I spent time as a griefer, I am reformed now and by the dates you can see there fairly old.
  4. Referral(s):Rumblestikk,Kidwatson.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From a couple of friends.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No not yet.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes fully.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I love to build and I would like to try a more serious MMORPG style server.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!):{HCd11}
  10. Additional Info:Here are some screenshots of a recent build of mine.(Attached.)I'm Home schooled and about to finish High school.I was born in Alaska then moved to Indiana then finally to Tennessee.2012-06-03_23.49.27.png2012-06-03_23.49.52.png2012-06-03_23.50.18.png

They are pretty old but that dosent mean I am not worried about them @doctordroid Can you tell me more about them?

I definitely understand your concern.
They were rightful bans I won't deny that and as I said in my application it was from when I was a griefer.The only one that I really remember getting banned from was from me spamming "NYANYAN",The others I don't remember at all.

I figured on the recommendation of another person I should add a bit more about myself.

I usually play about 4-6 hours a day,Right now it's a bit harder because I'm packing and moving.
I have played Minecraft since beta 1.2 and then actually bought it at beta 1.5 after having fallen in love.
This is my 23rd move even though I'm 17(I've moved up to 3 times in 1 year).
I'm currently an admin on another server but the player base is shrinking thus giving me more time(If you want proof I can give you the IP and show you,I won't put it here so as to not advertise).
I do small graphic design such as Signatures for forums, Banners, Logo's and about 10 custom MClogo's for peoples clients.
I try to help in any way I can I'm generally very generous and will give any excess I can spare.
I love to read especially Sci Fi books.
I got my name from the show Doctor Who? and also the droids from Star Wars.

Thanks Doc.

Well I'm back...Haven't been on in a long time,But I would like to be re-whitelisted please.All information in my original app is still is valid except for my turning 18 in August.If you would like I can make another app.Thank you very much for reading this and have a good evening.doc.