• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion DK's need a Small, nerf.

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
If it's an unnoticeable nerf, don't you think that it would be better off if left alone?

That is, the disciple class. That class was nerfed hard, I even switched my class because I heard more nerfing was going to happen. It was such a good class too..

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I was thinking of toning back forcepush and forcepull just a tad, ever so small.
Sorry for "de-railing" the conversation, but I don't understand why you would want to "tone" back forcepush and forcepull? They were just nerfed pretty hard with their reborn down to 20% health regen and a longer cool down and the nerf to chakra.

Back to the main topic, I also believe that Dreadknights need a nerf. With the armor they have and the DPS they put out they do a lot more damage to any class that doesn't use spells that goes through armor. When fighting a Dreadknight their armor almost matches Paladin's but they put out A LOT more damage. I understand they should be doing more damage than a Paladin but when the armor is almost the same, warning signs should go off. I also understand that Dreadknight is a warrior which means they should have high amounts of armor. But for what they have their damage is way to much, especially when most of it goes through armor. In my opinion Dreadknights need a nerf.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Sorry for "de-railing" the conversation, but I don't understand why you would want to "tone" back forcepush and forcepull? They were just nerfed pretty hard with their reborn down to 20% health regen and a longer cool down and the nerf to chakra.

Back to the main topic, I also believe that Dreadknights need a nerf. With the armor they have and the DPS they put out they do a lot more damage to any class that doesn't use spells that goes through armor. When fighting a Dreadknight their armor almost matches Paladin's but they put out A LOT more damage. I understand they should be doing more damage than a Paladin but when the armor is almost the same, warning signs should go off. I also understand that Dreadknight is a warrior which means they should have high amounts of armor. But for what they have their damage is way to much, especially when most of it goes through armor. In my opinion Dreadknights need a nerf.
We're working on balancing DK :)