• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion DK's need a Small, nerf.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
So as some of you know, I play Dragoon, today I 1v1'ed a DK, @Leo2596 and beat him once of out 4 times, which for a 55 goon vs 55 DK is actually decent. :p But anyways, so think about it DK has better armor and Dragoon has 1 more damage, DK can Decay, Empathy, Curse, Soul-leech, bash, strike, disarm, harmtouch, and manafreeze to attack the opponent, where as a Dragoon has Impale, Bash, and Strike. In a 1v1, DK's will almost always win, and they usually also carry health pots, As I've stated before, DK's are a little OP, but now that I realized it, DK's needs some nerfing, my ideas were:
Full iron armor, Harmtouch = 25 dmg, Dia axe = 5dmg, Soul-leech restores 7 health not 13, this would balance them imo,

Please share ! - p5

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
He needs a nerf, not a death.

The only problem with DK is his damage output, which should be slightly lowered. He's meant to be a tank, but still deal damage higher than a paladin.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
The DK should be nerfed in one of these aspects.
1. Reduce damage.
2. Reduce health and armor.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
So as some of you know, I play Dragoon, today I 1v1'ed a DK, @Leo2596 and beat him once of out 4 times, which for a 55 goon vs 55 DK is actually decent. :p But anyways, so think about it DK has better armor and Dragoon has 1 more damage, DK can Decay, Empathy, Curse, Soul-leech, bash, strike, disarm, harmtouch, and manafreeze to attack the opponent, where as a Dragoon has Impale, Bash, and Strike. In a 1v1, DK's will almost always win, and they usually also carry health pots, As I've stated before, DK's are a little OP, but now that I realized it, DK's needs some nerfing, my ideas were:
Full iron armor, Harmtouch = 25 dmg, Dia axe = 5dmg, Soul-leech restores 7 health not 13, this would balance them imo,

Please share ! - p5
That nerf is prob way too big. The damage for the dia axe should stay the same but the armor should be nerfed. Maybe souleech could be 10dmg?

PS: stop braggin about your wins, you are not even that good -.-

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
That nerf is prob way too big. The damage for the dia axe should stay the same but the armor should be nerfed. Maybe souleech could be 10dmg?

PS: stop braggin about your wins, you are not even that good -.-
I'm not bragging I'm showing that a decent Goon vs decent Dk, equals 4-1 :p

teddytazer

Soulsand
How u beat DK as a dragoon is he should never kill u. if you dont jump/superjump away when your low on health. its your own damn fault. the price u pay for toughness is mobility. A dreadkight is Tank and Dps. if u expect to beat that in melee combat your dreaming. Its like me as a necromancer saying samurai should be nerfed cause his sword does twice the damage my hoe does.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
How u beat DK as a dragoon is he should never kill u. if you dont jump/superjump away when your low on health. its your own damn fault. the price u pay for toughness is mobility. A dreadkight is Tank and Dps. if u expect to beat that in melee combat your dreaming. Its like me as a necromancer saying samurai should be nerfed cause his sword does twice the damage my hoe does.
no, its just that dk's can pretty much beat most classes, that is the problem

teddytazer

Soulsand
U know what can hold its own against a Dreadknight. A palladin.. Or another Dreadknight. A disciple can forepush DK off cliff and kill. I've killed master Dreadknights as a necromancer, Ive even been killed as a master dreadknight by a master Cleric. Its not the class, Its the player that uses it.

JZillifro

Soulsand
U know what can hold its own against a Dreadknight. A palladin.. Or another Dreadknight. A disciple can forepush DK off cliff and kill. I've killed master Dreadknights as a necromancer, Ive even been killed as a master dreadknight by a master Cleric. Its not the class, Its the player that uses it.
Necromancers are quite OP at the moment as well, in my opinion

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
What I suggested was to increase mana costs/make more skills use stamina, and lower armor rating. Either way, DK needs a nerf somewhere.