1. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Register! Enjoy the server@ hub.hc.to !
  2. Want to play on Herocraft?
    You can log into our server by using the ip "hub.hc.to" in Minecraft!

3. Congratulations to Raubtier for taking 1st in the Battledome 3v3! Look for our next tournament in the coming weeks!
  4. Haven noble plots are here! Buy yours today! hc.to/nobleplots
  5. Easter on Herocraft is a magical time! hc.to/easter to see what we're up to!
  6. Spleef Tourney Winners: Grats to clearwaterdragonguardop - xMJay and Xhazed!

DJS0102's Whitelist Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by DJS0102, May 16, 2012.

DJS0102's Whitelist Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by DJS0102, May 16, 2012.

1. DJS0102

DJS0102 Wood

1. Minecraft In-game name: DJS0102
    2. Location & Age: Dallas, TX; 13
    3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Blocktopia TNT Wars: 1 Month for "Breaking to many rules"
    4. Referral(s): N/A (I hope this isn't required...)
    5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was creating my own server, and looking for a good RPG plugin. Heros was by far the best I found, so that got me interested in Herocraft.
    6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I just voted on Minestatus =)
    7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Of course! (Just made the 13 cut-off Yay!)
    8. Reason you should be accepted: I consider myself (which I guess isn't a good thing) a fun guy to be around and talk to. It's true, I have gotten a ban, but that was for not reading the rules, and I was 11...anyway, I also consider myself to have matured since age 11. I hope to have a good time on Herocraft.
    9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCD7}
    10. Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft for...wow...almost 2 years now. I like to think of myself as somewhat of an expert on the subject (but again, that's not good for my ego).
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bonafideb3ast

Bonafideb3ast Obsidian Tier 4

3. Bonafideb3ast

Tell me more about this ban? When was it, and why? @DJS0102
  4. DJS0102

DJS0102 Wood

This was November, 2010, I believe. It was because I had broken to many rules over a looooong period of time. Most of them were auto-kicks, which give you warnings, which lead to bans. Also, most of the auto-kicks were accidental "spawn killing" which means you were in the opponent's spawn, intentionally or not. Also, I was 11, and very immature at the time.
  5. Bonafideb3ast

Accepted check your pms!
    • Like Like x 1