• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DJS0102's Whitelist Application

DJS0102

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: DJS0102
  2. Location & Age: Dallas, TX; 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Blocktopia TNT Wars: 1 Month for "Breaking to many rules"
  4. Referral(s): N/A (I hope this isn't required...)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was creating my own server, and looking for a good RPG plugin. Heros was by far the best I found, so that got me interested in Herocraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I just voted on Minestatus =)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Of course! (Just made the 13 cut-off Yay!)
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I consider myself (which I guess isn't a good thing) a fun guy to be around and talk to. It's true, I have gotten a ban, but that was for not reading the rules, and I was 11...anyway, I also consider myself to have matured since age 11. I hope to have a good time on Herocraft.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCD7}
  10. Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft for...wow...almost 2 years now. I like to think of myself as somewhat of an expert on the subject (but again, that's not good for my ego).

DJS0102

Wood
This was November, 2010, I believe. It was because I had broken to many rules over a looooong period of time. Most of them were auto-kicks, which give you warnings, which lead to bans. Also, most of the auto-kicks were accidental "spawn killing" which means you were in the opponent's spawn, intentionally or not. Also, I was 11, and very immature at the time.