• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Djenanay here

Djenanay

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Djenanay
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 31
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): DaRoostra (I don't remember if there's a space or not), I also know Zidane and Grinch <3
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: DaRoostra told me that he's been playing on this server seeing as Zidane's server is not currently operational.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like to play MC for all the game aspects really but it's not as fun on single player. I know that some of my friends play on this server and I would like to play with them while also helping the cities/villages grow. I read that we can join towns to help out and I would be more than glad to look into that :) I also firmly believe in respecting everyone and would be a good addition to your community (I know I might sound like I'm tooting my own flute here but you can confirm with Zidane or Grinch)
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCD8
  10. Additional Info: I might not be the fastest builder but I'm persistent and like to see things come to a finish (I don't leave projects un-finished). I don't have any pictures of projects that I worked on but I do have a good imagination for building things :)