• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Devilsdealer's Whitelist Application

Hi

Here is my Application for Whitelist. Hope you find it acceptable.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Devilsdealer, but you can call me "dealer" for short
  2. Location & Age: Australia (QLD), 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, none that i can remember anyway.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking on google for a good Role-playing server, then i saw this server's trailer and instantly had to join.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i would make a good addiction to the server, i never grief, i am respectful.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD12.
  10. Additional Info: my Skype name is "Mr.Devilsdealer", and my steam name is "Mr.Devilsdealer™". I am mainly a relaxed gamer, if someone is in need of help and I can help them, I will try to do so, i'm not a big fan of PvP, but it do enjoy it sometimes although i proffer PvE. I would very much love to play this Role-playing server, as there are not so many of them around.
Hope you add me to Whitelist.

Regards
Devilsdealer

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Hi

Here is my Application for Whitelist. Hope you find it acceptable.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Devilsdealer, but you can call me "dealer" for short
  2. Location & Age: Australia (QLD), 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, none that i can remember anyway.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking on google for a good Role-playing server, then i saw this server's trailer and instantly had to join.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i would make a good addiction to the server, i never grief, i am respectful.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD11.
  10. Additional Info: my Skype name is "Mr.Devilsdealer", and my steam name is "Mr.Devilsdealer™". I am mainly a relaxed gamer, if someone is in need of help and I can help them, I will try to do so, i'm not a big fan of PvP, but it do enjoy it sometimes although i proffer PvE. I would very much love to play this Role-playing server, as there are not so many of them around.
Hope you add me to Whitelist.

Regards
Devilsdealer
Looks like your special key is off a bit. Once you have corrected it reply back to this so I am alerted. Thanks